Is there something wrong with me?

so i'm 16 years old , i'm a brunette not so beautiful but people call me cute , i'm not size 2 but i'm not oversized either , i'm not the first in my class but not so bad at school : i'm average.
i'm arabic but i talk English all the time just because i love that language , i enjoy it and all. in order to have fun , i play basketball and read books, watch movies and many many series. i'm social , not sooo much like a "popular person" but i have many friends "who doe'snt? right?" unfortunately i can't call any of them a really good friend. i've never been on a date , never been kissed before , never had that kind of relationship with any guy, my sis says it's because i'm always hanging out with boys playing video games and basketball matchs with them and all that bullshit!! , is it my fault that i enjoy their company? my friends tell me : it's mostly because i'm the "thug life kind of girl" , not fragile or sensitive and definitely not a romantic person
what do you think i should change about myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not change anything about yourself. You can never be happy if you are trying to pretend to be different than what you really are for the purpose of pleasing someone else. Happiness in a relationship only happens when you find someone who appreciates you for who you are, just the way you are.

I know that this is no consolation to you now, but as you get older, more and more guys will find you attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with you. You're just going through adolescence.

What Guys Said 2

• well it sounds like perhaps you are seen as one of the guys too much. now this isn't a problem but it can mean that guys don't see you as a potential girlfriend or romantic interest and more as a "buddy" so maybe you could spend some time hanging out with different guys (who don't know you as one of the dudes) doing different things (other than video games and/or sports)

or you could just approach a guy to ask out

• I'd say rather than focusing on changing yourself it about time you get yourself in the game. Start asking boys you like if they're single. Tell them you're attracted to them.

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't worry about changing be yourself so that YOU are happy. And honestly girl dont worry about going on a date or being kissed I know its seems like a must. But enjoy your teenage years. Because once you Become a young adult life changes and you will meet someone. Stop trying to force things let them happen