Guy says you know our relationship will be a very sexual one... Is he trying to say he only wants a sexual realtionship nothing more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah reminds me of my girlfriend ha ha ha ha

It could mean anything but yes better that a girl takes and understands it in this sense in the beginning but watches out for signs of it being otherwise.

Between my girl and me sexual chemistry is awesome as is other forms of chemistry but we are anything but compatible that again is fueled by her insecurity on all counts, fixation of thought (I've been taught this esp by my mother and this is how it's going to be kind of stuff) and yes the usual bickering after some awesome sex.

Been happening 8 years now and she's skirting my final boundary of being put off permanently. But somehow she can neither comprehend nor sense it inspite of my constantly explaining it to her.

Why the above lecture is to tell you that this can be a very tricky situation. Hence, keep an open mind & fixations out :)

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• he is just testing you, to see if you are hot or cold.

What Guys Said 2

• If this is the early stages of a relationship, then yeah, he means to say that he values sex more than other aspects of a relationship.

• you should ask him

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he wants to be only sexual involved for now