Is it unusual that my boyfriend never compliments me?

Also forgot to mention he says nice things to me about good looking women on TV.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not unusual. Girls won't like the following sentence, but this is what it is. Compliments are like giving your dog treats: if you give them out too much, she starts expecting them, but if you give them out sparingly, she'll adore it when you give her one.

Nothing's worse than giving a girl a compliment, and hearing, "I know," in response. It's like, "well if you know, then I don't need to tell you anymore."

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's unusual!!!

What Guys Said 4

• That isn't unusual.

• Sometimes a guy may feel a girl is creeped out by doing that, so they won't

• Is your boyfriend Tom Jones?

• Probably, but, most guys don;t. Why should we. We know you're with us, rightttttt?

• Uh

some guys do...

• also, like u always want to be reminded that you are appreciated and loved by your girl, we want the same from our guy

It's more than logical

• Just sayin'

What Girls Said 4

• No its not... maybe he isn't the type that says out loud what he thinks or likes :)

• It is not a good sign

• It's unusual but it isn't a sign that he doesn't care or love you.

• No it's not if he shows his appreciation of you in other ways, it's nice to hear words of appreciation now and again.