Idek if I like him.. what should I do?

Okay, so in the beginning of the year I met this reeally cute guy. We have a lot of classes together but we didn't really talk a lot. I kinda had a little crush but it wasn't anything major because we didn't talk. Let's call him Jared. Jared is really close with my bestfriend and recently, 4 months after my little crush, I found out that Jared wants to talk to me more. So ya know, he got my number and we've been texting. i mean I like talking to him I just don't know if I even like him.. I know that he likes me because he's told my bestfriend that multiple times... and litteraly everyone says we'd be cute together but I don't even know how I feel and I really don't wanna lead him on or anything like that. I'd prefer to just be friends first.. idek what's ur guys' take?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go at it at your own pace, if you just want to be friends in the beginning just to figure out how you feel about him then do that. If he wants to go faster then tell him how you feel about the situation :)

What Guys Said 1

• typical snydrom young girls have don't know what they want. First get clear what YOU want and then procced. Good Luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you just keep texting, go out and see how it goes?
    You're not a kid - I hope - and you can't actually like someone without getting to know them first.