What age did your parents stop and you started cooking your dinner for yourself everyday?

Most Helpful Girl

• We ate as a family, whomever was cooking that night cooked for everybody. I cooked my first meal for our family when I was 10 years old. I started regularly cooking for the family when I was about 13. I would say at that point I was cooking four nights a week and my mom or dad the other three.

• Wife material!

• I was taught very well. My mother was an excellent cook. My dad was not too bad either, but he mainly was just the grill master. I picked up that skill as well, though. I am very comfortable in the kitchen.

Most Helpful Guy

• at 19, even though I still live in their 'house' I have always been very independent.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 17 and currently just started cooking most of the meals, but I do it because I adore cooking and my dad has been teaching me. Besides, I'd rather learn before I move out than be forced to learn when I'm on my own.

• when I was 23 and moved out of the house

What Guys Said 0