How would you get a point across that you're worth more than late night booty calls?

Say a person always called or text you late at night 11/12 at night and asked you to come over...(they only call late at night and it's to invite you over to their home)

you say you're in bed, they tell you that you can sleep there... You say no to coming over...

they insist more and more and try to guilt trip you, you still say no, and say goodnight.

i don't speak to this person other than to reject invitations that I perceived to be something sexual.

Im worth more than a late night booty call and when I said that, he said I was right and stopped talking and texting me.. (I'm happy about that)
i guess is there a certain phrase I need to say to get that across the first time, so the next guy who tries this won't percieve it to be a challenge or "try harder".

Most Helpful Guy

• waw he stopped talking to you? like completely?
    I guess he really saw you as that, that's lame

• He will stop for a few days then text back, I say no everytime, I just don't know why it won't stick. I feel the need to be polite because his mom is a saint and is my hairdresser.

• Lol if he'd keep asking the same I'd just stop responding anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• I've experienced the same thing. This tried to play it smart and not text inquiring about sex but when he did, I told that I wasn't ready for it. So this last time yesterday to be exact he said he wanted his gift which was sex. I told him I wasn't ready he said "okay cool," All I could think was okay cool. What does that mean? He hasn't responded back yet. I guess now he gets the picture. I think some guys keep going because they are used to girls telling them that yet the still give in. I feel you should keep to what you're doing ( turning them down ) they'll either respect you for or leave you alone.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell them "I'm worth more than late night booty calls". Straightforward language with a firm tone.

• cut off the booty calls

What Girls Said 1

• Haven't you heard of call blocking.