I haven't got a girlfriend yet, why?

anyway before you make assumptions and think I'm a nerdy ugly fat person or something like that , ill tell you who I am.

I'm your average 16 year old I've had sex , I've 'experimented' if you get me, I'm not sure if talking about drugs is allowed on this site haha.

I consider myself above average in looks , not amazingly good looking but pretty good in the looks department

I've had a lot of girls liking me in the past 2 years which is when I actually started to care about getting a relationship

but anyway I've had a few flings that lasted a while with people and they never end up in relationships but I think that's because I go for whores and I can't help it...

I've had the most nicest genuine girls like me and I kick myself thinking at the opportunities I missed out on.

so yeah is there any sort of reason as to why I haven't had a single girlfriend :\ if you count one in like grade 8 it lasted a day haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few reasons maybe: (but really 16 isn't that late...i've known decent looking people much older who haven' t had a relationship either)

1. you know you're good looking...be humble about it but confident still

2. you said yourself you go for whores...these whores want attention from lots of guys, not just one.

3. and I'm guessing you haven't asked out those nice girls and that's why you haven't been in a relationship with them.

4. maybe the right person just hasn't come along yet. I believe its better to be in just a few relationships with really special people than a lot that don't mean as much.

• Haha yeah , well I know I've made a lot of mistakes and all that but what I hate about my self is that in the past year there have been 2 particular girls that wouldve been perfect for me...but no I kinda let it slide and went for a whore

now they lost interest and I'm still looking ):

haha life goes on though and your right I'm young