Kiss on a first date 💋, yes or no?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• It obviously depends on how the date went.

• Only if I like him!

• why else would you be on a date with him apple

• you have been judged, and you have been found guilty of leading on!

• haha! Long time ago!

• No. I personally wouldn't because I wouldn't know him all too well and I don't know if he has anything. My kisses are for my boyfriend and boyfriend only. If we aren't in a relationship then no kisses.

• I would if i had either knowledge of the person before and if I felt a really strong connection. Otherwise, I wouldn't advise it.

• When you fall for them instantly, or you've wanted them for a long time, I don't see why not.

• If the vibes are there then sure. Nor every first date goes the same. It all depends.

• No. I won't date unless I'm friends with the guy first (which is kinda ironic considering I'm scared of ruining friendships) or at least am acquainted with him. I don't feel comfortable with guys I barely know. But still, I wouldn't kiss a guy friend on the first date. Just a hug:) If we thought dating was working out and kept going, then we could kiss.

• i dunno. depends on how the date went

• Not mandatory, but I think it's a good idea as from one kiss a lot can be discerned and you'll know instantly whether you should spend more time dating each other. So i'd prefer to know sooner than later.

• If you really like the person, yessss

• I'd be fine with that 😊

• Ya. If they wanted to kiss me then of course

• Only if they already know eachother before the date (friends/online...)

• I will usually kiss a guy on the cheek if I know it was a one time thing. I will full on make out with a guy on the first date if we have that connection. It's weird I know.

• Depends on if the people are comfortable. For me, I would.

• If I do kiss a guy on the first date, it had to go extremely well. The first date sounds too soon more like 3rd or the 4th.

• no that's taking it too far, i need a serious important mental and spiritual connection before I can even hold hands with someone, let alone kiss them.

• I even had foreplay on the first day. well because I knew the guy before.

• I don't want to kiss on the first date. No matter how much I liked the guy.

• depends on your age and how much time you've got

• Personally, I don't think it's a crime. If the connection is there and and it just flows naturally, why not?

• Yeah if the connection is there

• It depends on the guy. If I knew him before the date and felt that it's right than yes, but if I don't know the guy well enough than no.

• If it's a good date and I like the person then yes. No more than that though. Like I'm not going to go on the date thinking "I'm going to or not" it really depends if on the date I feel comfortable with it.

• It depends. If I was talking with the guy for a while before we went out on a date (maybe he was a friend first, or we were talking online for months), and we felt a strong connection, I would probably kiss him. Otherwise, no I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 23

• Kiss. . . yes!
    On the lips. . . yes?
    Tongue. . . maybe, if she seems passionate about the kiss, but I would never force her to submit to an involuntary tonsil massage.

• Sure, if it feels right. But if not, that's OK too. Def don't shake hands at the end tho lol

• If you feel a real connection early on and that attraction is there kissing on the first date is not big

• Yeah but no french kissing.

• I like to kiss a girl on the cheek on the first date after a goodbye hug. That way, I can let her know I'm not afraid to move in, but keep her comfortable simultaneously.

• Usually no. When I was young, yes. I have kissed on the first date a couple of times. Funny enough, it was the woman that initiated it. otherwise it is usually date 2.

• Yes, this isn't the 50's. In fact she's a nun if she doesn't offer a hummer on the second date.

• Definitely. If you don't kiss, than by definition it was not a date. For me, it's a deal breaker, cause it means that the girl doesn't like me enough to kiss me and why would i wanna be with someone who doesn't like me? It doesn't happen often to me, (it happened once), needless to say, there was no second "date". Girl knows instantly if she likes you or not, if she doesn't wanna kiss you - move on..

• If she and I already liked each other a lot before we went on the date, or even loved each other, then definitely. If she and I had only started getting to know each other, then no.

• Fuck on the first date, but no kissing

• I usually fuck on the first date so... why not.

• If it feels right... I say why not? Why put unnecessary rules on dating?

• Yeah sure, if we feel like it. isn't that what dating is for? As long as you dont go to far, lol.

• Depends on the date

• Only if it goes well and whe wants to :')

• Only if I want a second date

• Depends on how the date went.

• I thought it was a requirement in the western world if the date went well.

• Go for it.

• It depends on how the first date goes but a kiss on the first date is a good sign

• Of course id kiss her

• I want to hug. I don't want to seem like a pervent

• yes yes yes yes