She's 21 and I'm 35. Is this age gap too wide?

I really liked her the second I saw her. I thought she was 29 or 28, so I only saw her as that lady, but when I heard she's 21, is this too young for us to get together? I'm deeply attracted to her, and it's like she's also attracted to me like a magnet for some reason. I was only curious how ladies, girls see this kind of relationship when I'm 14 years older than her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it!

I've had age differences wider than that.

If you both are into eachother don't let age be the determining factor.

You found someone you get along perfectly fine with.
    Continue to let things flow towards that direction.
    Its not every day that you find that.

I only see the age gap as a potential problem, if she's mentally immature and wants to do the whole "party me, phase".
    If she isn't that type... I'd say things look safe as of now.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you two like each other, the age shouldn't matter.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm if you both can handle wachother and are on the same page I don't see why it should be an issue my boyfriend is about to turn 33 in a week or so. We're great together. My last friends with benefits is 35 and we also had a great relationship we didn't date because of distance and he had small children.

• It's kinda weird but whatever

What Guys Said 2

• I think that there isn't a age gap at all. When we reach a certain level of maturity, age does not even matter. You both are adults and if you want to be together, why not? Go for it and don't be uncomfortable about that.

• I don't think it's a big deal and as she gets older it will be less of a big deal to other people looking at it , as long as she seems mature for her age