Nervous to call my boyfriend?

Everytime I want to call my boyfriend I get really really nervous to the point it takes me 30min-1 hour to pump myself up enough to dial his number. I know he loves when I call him, he calls me all the time, once we're talking my nerves completely dissappear but actually getting myself to call him makes me nervous. How can I get over this?

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been together?

• Dating for a year, official for a few months

• That makes a lot of sense. I've never really liked talking on the phone, it makes me a little uncomfortable and nervous. I've found with other things that make me nervous, (like talking in class) setting little goals (like speaking up once in each class or something) really have helped. So I'm definitely gonna try planning a set time to call him and like you say just focus on what I want to say instead. Thank you so so much.

• You're welcome. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Are you my daughter? Both her and her boyfriend are like this. It's maddening.

HE WANTS YOU TO CALL HIM. CALL HIM.

What Girls Said 1

• Just remember that you feel calm when you talk to him. Often times the build up to something is always way more exaggerated than the result it leads to.

• I agree, it's completely ridiculous how nervous I feel beforehand, but the thought of just talking to him forces me to dial lol.