Girls, would you let your boyfriend spend time with his ex?

My ex girlfriend from college and I go to dinner, yet my current girlfriend is really pissed.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes girls think you miss your ex. I know it really depends on your girlfriend, but I wouldn't. Would you want her going to dinner with her ex? If you haven't gone to dinner yet (it's hard to tell by what you said) invite her. Don't hang out with your ex a lot then never hang out with her and your girlfriend. That's someone that used to be treated like you treat her by you. You and your ex went on dates and kissed at one point. Some girls feel like they have "competition" with female friends, but with an ex it's someone who had one point had her spot.

What Girls Said 5

• OH HELL NO. Pass.

• Why would he want to spend time with her?

• She is right to be pissed. Even though she is a friend, she is your ex girlfriend in which feelings could be still there by either one of you.

• No I wouldn't. You're insensitive for still hanging out with your ex while your girlfriend clearly doesn't like it. I hope she dumps your ass

• isn't that too harsh? we are just friends

• I wouldn't. It's their ex for a reason.