Is this a valid reason to be jealous?

There's this guy and it seems to me that he likes me... by the way he acts towards me; he is so chivalrous, kind, protective, he stares at me constantly, when i talk to him or stand next to hin he gets really close, just the way he looks at me, he gets nervous and stutters, when people mention us dating he looks at me like looking for an answer, etc. But I don't know why it bothers me so much that on instagram he follows other girls... he doesn't follow me? But I follow him. Should that bother me?

• Shouldn't bother you.. look how he acts towards you!
  • Should bother you.. why doesn't he follow back?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not 100% sure, but I would probably say yes, may be you are feeling just a little jealous thinking as to why he is not following you on instagram, I don't think this guy is purposely doing anything to make you jealous, it's just that you are feeling jealous, just a little.

That's why it makes you wonder. It's okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it matters! GIRL IS THE ONLINE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE REAL YOU!

What Guys Said 1

• ... It's INSTAGRAM.. WHO CARES.

What Girls Said 0