Why do I feel less threatened by the bad boys or arrogant (muscle) guys taking the girls I like as I age?

Back when I was around 18 - 21, I was very wary of losing the girls I am interested in to bad boys (again). Despite the fact that my success with women isn't increasing that much, but I just don't feel so threatened by the competition with bad guys as I turn around 23 and onward. Is there soemthing positive going on? Or am I just being in denial and that the comptition with bad boys is still very well alive until I turn like 35?

What Girls Said 1

• You're not losing the girls to bad boys. Girls are not objects waiting to be claimed. You should change the way you're seeing things.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you don't care about the competition means that you are extremely confident about yourself and you are not at all desperate, you don't really want to impress a woman by showing off or doing something out of the way, you are just natural and you just do what you do best without worrying about the final outcome.

That's a good sign I would say

• It's natural for you to feel that way. Only 'girls' go for bad boys, not women. If you target women in their late 20s or early 30s, most of them wouldn't even consider the stereotypical 'bad boys'.