Is it reasonable?

Is it reasonable to remove girls from my radar if they talk on the phone. (Basically I automatically assume and declare that they have a boyfriend)

• yes it is
  • No it isn't (comment maybe?)

What Girls Said 2

• So if a girl is on the phone that means she has a boyfriend and isn't worth talking to?

• Dating radar honey

• It's just a weird thing to state. Would you have approached her if she didn't have her phone out? Probably not, so why even dwell on it

• Yea I do approach what am I some nervous wreck lol but the phone talking made me just see her as just a guy

• Uh what? Are you serious? Don't most people talk on the phone sometimes? I mean maybe they're talking to their friend, parent, sibling, grandparent, cousin, boss, customer service, dentist or whatever. Why would it automatically mean she has a boyfriend? Ridiculous.

What Guys Said 1

• From experience yes a girl who talks too much on the phone is taken , its a fact