Do you agree that its rude for mixed race guys to not date white girls?

I'm only talking about when their mothers are white. There are soo many mixed boys at my school who I have crushes on, and they always have a crush on or only date black or mixed girls. What's with mixed people excluding their white side? They always claim they're "black" and they refuse to date someone who looks like their mother.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should make a difference between intentionally avoiding and people they encounter.
    Why would it be rude? When someone decides not to date people belonging to some ethnic group it's racism.
    If it just happens that he dates other persons, there's nothing wrong.

• Maybe they have some grudge against their mom and look the other side when they see a girl who makes them think of her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm not a guy lol, but I'm mixed and don't date white myself. It's nothing against white people obviously, can't hate half of yourself, but they just aren't my type. Out of my brothers, some date mainly white, some mainly black some it's a mixture of different races. It's not being rude, it's just what I/they like the look of. You gotta be somewhat attracted to your partner, and for some people, they just don't find it attractive. Can't blame them for that.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think it is rude at all. Who a person wants to date is 100% their choice. When it comes to who a person dates, people can discriminate for any reason they want. People discriminate on their dating preferences for things we can't change all the time. Race is no exception to that.

• Wipe your mouth and slow down there.

They can like whoever they like and be with whoever they want to. It's not up to you to decide if that should be considered rude/bad.

Otherwise I can tell you, why you being so rude not going to your little white boys? Why are you refusing to date someone who looks like your father? Why so rude? You are ignoring your white side which is your only side?

• 1|1
    • Of course: the old, he/she looks like me , thus he/she should date me. Those looks can be about color or length or weight. Instead of looks it can also be about religion.

• It's nonsense... but where I live it doesn't happen.

• Lol I'm biracial and I find this quite hilarious.

• That's not rude.

• Oh get real, the majority of black guys would sell their siblings into slavery for a chance at white pussy.

• Non whites do place whites on a pedestal. I never knew why because to me, white pussy isn't anything special or something you would be dying to write home about.

• She said mixed not black

• Mixed race guy with a white mother here.

Just no.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think its rude, if they have a preference, but if theyre making assumptions about "white" girls as for the reason to not date them or have a crush of them thats just ignorant.

• It's not rude if some guys aren't attracted, but I'm sure plenty of mixed guys seek snow bunnies.

• No? Haha there's in nothing wrong with having preferences, and you say is it rude when you are not going for white guys?

• They just have a preference, where's the BIG deal?

• You're holding yourself into high of regards.

• Not rude at all, it's just personal preference.

• No it's not rude at all.. That's there personal choice. You don't have to date someone who looks like "Your mother" hint hint thats why interracial relationships exist. Maybe those guy's choose to identify more with their black side. Just like some choose to identify more with their white side. Nothing wrong with that