Guys, Do loyal guys still exist?

Inspired by justaguy96's question asking about loyal girls reversed .
I mean the ones who will truly be loyal, not text someone who likes them or have a thing for them. who doesn't flirt and mess with other girls. Who can curve girls no matter what. Who can say no and tell them that he has a girlfriend, no matter how hard the girl is trying, no matter how attractive she is. Do they exist? True loyal Hubby material. "
Just wondering

Im 17*

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty loyal , I'm am most of what you mentioned , I actually get cheated on a lot , that seems to always be the main issue in my relationships I wish females didn't cheat on me , and to make things worse Now that I'm single and looking to mingle most of the woman that show me a lot of interest and attention already have boyfriends so it adds onto the hurt so I don't understand why their not loyal. I'm convinced that's just how life is

What Guys Said 19

• Yes! yes and yes. The thing is why do so many girls treat us loyal and good men like shit because they do.

• Yes I'm here and will be loyal to my girl (if I ever had one) but my sex drive is kinda low compared to others so dunno if that's a disadvantage.

• Hello anonymous! Here i am ^^.
    A guy who truly wants to be loyal but hasn't found the right girl yet.
    Being loyal equals having high standards as you want someone your surely going to stay with. I want to be able to say no to any girl after i am with her, so i have to make sure she is an absolutely amazing girl to me.

If i assume i'd say yes to a better girl i would be dating the wrong girl to begin with ;).

• Yes, but generally they are not attractive at the same time. There's a trade-off the.

• Ugh another "where have the good men gone". They exist, but you went with the jerks instead. If your choosing these guys all the time, then what does that say about you? Trust me, especially with the single mothers raising boys there are guys like this.

• LOL of course they do, some girls happen to keep running into the wrong guys and therefore may start generalizing guys

Same goes for some guys who keep meeting the wrong women

• Way to copy someone OP

• Of course much more than wen. About two hundred and thirty three percent more.

• I'm actually a very good guy but I seem to get shit on a lot by girls the good guys are with the bad girls while the good girls are with the bad guys

• Yes they exist, believe it or not. I Would never cheat or anything along the lines of cheating. I've been cheated on in my last 2 relationships so I would never do that to any girl I'm with. by the way I've only had 2 relationships in my life so it's just as hard for me to trust girls now

• Yes but only for the right girl that deserves it

• The short answer is yes.

• Of course they exist!

• We are everywhere.

• no we man are just sex maniacs with chase after every women who looks in our direction

• That's explains me in some ways.

• Yes.

More so than loyal women I've gathered from my experiences.

• Most guys are loyal, despite appearances.

• absolutely, we still exist