Do you think dark brown eyes (almost black) are boring? I think this (pic) proves that the are?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know man. To me this chick looks the best with the brown eyez.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have hazel eyes. They're brown and surrounded by not a light green but a jade green.
    They look like this (only the green in my eyes are darker):
    i.usatoday.net/.../hazelx-large.jpg
    But of course everyone thinks my eyes are actually brown.. ( ._.)
    Same thing goes for a lot of people, so brown eyes aren't necessarily boring just extremely common, after all there was once a time when blue eyes did not exist.

What Guys Said 11

• Brown eyes only seem boring because it's the most common eye color and because they are pretty dark under normal lighting, but when you expose brown eyes to the sunlight or heavy lighting they explode with color and turn into this honey brown/amber-like color which in my opinion is very beautiful.

Try looking at a brown eyed person's eyes while they are looking at the sunset and you'll get something like this..

http://i.imgur.com/cjNGUdg.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...588f1416e7.jpg

rs63.pbsrc.com/.../DSCN8215.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iAryO.jpg

c4.staticflickr.com/.../...492741_2d9064a08f_b.jpg

• That's true. Even my very dark Asian eyes get to be a very light gold color when the sun hits them just right.

• Kind of yeah, and I have brown eyes by the way.

An attractive person however, doesn't really have to have different eye colors. Attractive people are attractive regardless.

• I prefer darker eyes, so in my case that statement would be untrue
    although I have nothing against any of the several other nuances.

• yeah. i'm sure i could fall happily in love with a brown eyed girl, but honestly, blue (or green!) are best.

• just curious but at what point were eyes entertaining? they are just eyes

• Nah cause my eyes are like that too. Won't be any peeking into my soul :P

• I'd take a brown eyed chick over a blue eyed chick any day of the week.

Proper hate blue eyes.

• They are rather... yes.

• He'll no. I love them. Dark and intense.

• Are you kidding me? My eyes are blue, and I think they look cold and plain. Brown eyes look warm and welcoming. They are also deep and mysterious. They look stunning in the sunlight and they also have this soft, deer-like gentleness that makes a brown eyed girl look so attractive.

• Brown eyes are the most attractive eye color.

What Girls Said 23

• No I don't think Natalie Wood or Audrey Hepburn were boring at all.

I have auburn hair, nice eyebrows and eyes almost as black as night except when the sun hits them or when I wear certain colors.

I used to hate it but I have big eyes and people compliment me on them all the time. Hey go well with my soft skin and hair.

Fair skin, dark hair and eyes looks good. But also tan skin dark eyes and light hair.

• Brown eyes can be very seductive and the shape can add to that beauty and lash length. I don't find green or blue eyes attractive as they look zombie ish and too alien like. It's a personal taste and some people can carry off the colour better than others. I think south Asian women have the most gorgeous eyes and very seductive and large oval baby and anime like eyes are cute.

• I love dark green eyes but I don't pick a partner based on eye color.

• Aren't Rachel Bilson natural eyes brown? I like brown eyes, and as I grow wiser, there's much more to the person than looks.

• No, they're gorgeous.

• I think she looks pretty in everything.

• They're deep and soulful

• This woman looks best with brown eyes. The blue and green do not compliment her facial features.

• Not really. I like them. My boyfriend has them :) they look darker when he's annoyed/mad. Eyes are eyes

• Actually I think that she looks best with brown eyes

Their natural colour suit her

And my boyfriend has amazing brown eyes. So you don't go insulting on brown eyes! :D

• i393.photobucket.com/.../...wneyes_zpshyid5rn1.jpg

Nah I think my eyes could suck out a soul

• Brown eyes are boring and plain. I have very dark almost black eyes.
    But it's whatever.

• Not always. Mine are exactly the same yet sometimes people compliment them. That's because I have long eyelashes too. It mostly depends on people's taste and the shape of the eyes and other features. In my case it was the eyelashes.
    It may sound corny but take Bella Swan for example. She managed to capture Edward Cullen's eyes, ;)

• I don't think so, but maybe I'm biased lol.

• No way, I love dark eyes.

• No they are warm and soulful and doe-eyed which is actually very appealing.

• Yes, even though I have brown eyes. Brown eyes aren't exceptional whatsoever. The majority of people on the planet have brown eyes.

• i have brown eyes...
    i think brown eyes make the gaze deep its sexy
    no? lol why some people say its boring?

• I've gotten this I'm told they can be intimidating. It is harder to tell if the pupil is dilated and thus harder to te their emotional state.

If we are inside and I'm wearing white you can't see my pupil but if I wear black or green the iris has flecks of gold.

• Please rephrase. The sentence isn't comprehensible...

I guess by black circle you mean pupil and your eyes aren't brown?

• @sjoes006 no no im sorry
      My eyes r brown but the brow takes over the white? I mean the brown dot is big I don't know exactly how to say it lol sorry
      Understood now?

• depends on the type of the face, probably, not sure though

• Maybe but I don't really care.. I think some dark eyes are nice

• I have brown eyes that in sun people can see the green and blue background of them

• Not boring just unattractive.

• I don't think so. My boyfriend has brown eyes and I think they're his best feature.

• It depends on who they are. If someone has dark eyes and dark skin and dark hair, I find it gorgeous. Or if someone was of Asian decent and had darker eyes with lighter skin then that's beautiful, too. I feel like the girl you used just has a very bland face and that it needed to have a little bit more variety in it (which the lighter eye colors added.) Other then that I find dark, nearly black eyes to be beautiful. Kind of like big black moons, it's wonderful.