Why do you like cuddling?

When a friends with benefits asks to cuddle with you, and it does not lead to anything sexual, what does it mean?

Guys, why do you like cuddling? Please explain.

• He's attached or getting attached
  • He just likes cuddling
  • He wants to show you that he wants more than just sex
  • He likes you
  • He's lonely
  • None of above

Most Helpful Guy

• Never liked it. But I was with this girl for the last 4 months and I actually enjoyed it and.

• What happened?

• Aww. I think you should tell her how you feel

• She knows.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if it's just like a friends with benefits it should just be about sex like get ur fix and get out!
    Because if there is a lot of lingering going on it could start to get a little confusing hence u have to come on here and ask others for their opinions.
    I also think it's important that if you have a friends with benefits deal you should be very upfront about everything and set boundaries
    Make it clear at the beginning that it's just sex
    But honestly very few people are cut out for this type of relationship, sometimes one or maybe even both parties get involved hoping that it can develop into an actual relationship.

• I think so, I don't think I'm cut out for it at all. I get attached easily

What Guys Said 5

• For me it's building a bond with my SO. It's a level of intimacy that goes beyond any other. It doesn't have to be sexual. It's a level of acceptance that can't be matched any other way

• Because it's warm.

• These days, it feels like girls hate cuddling and just want to fck and leave while the guys want to cuddle and have an actual relationship.

• All of the above

• Gives me peace in my soul.

What Girls Said 0