When a friends with benefits asks to cuddle with you, and it does not lead to anything sexual, what does it mean?
Guys, why do you like cuddling? Please explain.
- He's attached or getting attached25% (4)14% (3)19% (7)Vote
- He just likes cuddling31% (5)29% (6)30% (11)Vote
- He wants to show you that he wants more than just sex12% (2)24% (5)19% (7)Vote
- He likes you6% (1)14% (3)11% (4)Vote
- He's lonely19% (3)5% (1)11% (4)Vote
- None of above7% (1)14% (3)10% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I think if it's just like a friends with benefits it should just be about sex like get ur fix and get out!
Because if there is a lot of lingering going on it could start to get a little confusing hence u have to come on here and ask others for their opinions.
I also think it's important that if you have a friends with benefits deal you should be very upfront about everything and set boundaries
Make it clear at the beginning that it's just sex
But honestly very few people are cut out for this type of relationship, sometimes one or maybe even both parties get involved hoping that it can develop into an actual relationship.2