Date a mirror image of yourself but the other gender?

that would be nice then you are perfect?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it'd be extremely boring. I mean, how could I (and the couple) possibly grow from something like that if we saw everything the exact same way all the time? There would be no discussions whatsoever. I think some differences are good as long as both can respect them.

How about you? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, absolutely. I can't imagine a girl liking what i like and seeing the world as i see it. I mean if you delete the manly figures in my face and body when you're taking the mirror image, we're completely fine. I wouldn't wanna date a chick that looks like a dude though.

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah only I want date the girl version of me!

• I'd try it, although it'd be confusing cos im transgender. So i'd be dating someone who was my current girl-me who turned into my old guy-me?
    On second thought i dont think i'd try it, we'd both hate each other.

• No thanks

I don't want to date my clone

Even if I'm awesome :)

• Lol I don't think I could I'm actually really needy ( I need lots of attention) but I don't like when the person I date is clingy or they need too much attention 😅

• Im a narcissist so bring it on dude-me

• No. You be dating yourself right? If that's the case a hell no. But its just a no in general. :P

• No I doubt if I could put up with myself. haha

• No im fucked in the mind

• No, thank you, that would be like dating one of my brothers and I'd rather not end up giving birth to any flipper babies.

What Guys Said 7

• Though I don't look for perfection, I look for compatibility. In this case just as long as she has a lovely pear shaped body (not a prerequisite though) I think we'll hit it off just great :D

• We would agree on everything which means there won't be any drama which would be very awesome. But at the same time it might get kind of boring.

• That would be fucking creepy. She would look like one of my sisters

• That would freak me out too much, this is a really weird but interesting question lol

• I'd murder it and hide the evidence. That sounds like it's straight out of a horror movie.

• No, I will never do that

• No because I don't date.