Guys how would you react if your date ordered way more food than you on first date?

How would you feel guys?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I would order the amount I can really eat/really wanted, which was probably close to the amount he ordered.
    If it made it past the first date, we would each each other out of house and home. Because I love to eat and have a bottomless pit as a stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last first date I went on was with a guy who was twice my size. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm small and it doesn't take much to fill me up at all.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would be surprised! I would be to afarid to eat.!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind. I don't eat much to begin with so they're bound to have more than me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty typical. he's a dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • And okay, what's that suppose to mean. Question is can you keep up?

0|0
    0|1
    • What do you think it means?

• I think it just states that you're not cheap or that you don't have a problem spending money, not saying she's in it for the money. I do it because of that reason and I like a variety. Also, it tells a lot about the guy on how he responds. I personally am not in it for who has more money than the other. But when I'm out I like to have a goodtime.

• That's gonna be me. So me bring all your $$$ :D gonna order extra dessert too

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• I never dated anyone before honestly but if that was ever the situation I'm in. The first thing I'll ask is: Are you really starving? You seem to have a huge huge appetite. You did remember to bring your credit/debit card right?

Then I'd probably have to sneak off to the bathroom or something and find a backdoor exit or something. Or I'll say I think I had left my wallet in my car and then leave.

0|0
    1|0
  • Naw I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd see her as competition. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • She ordered "way" more food than me? Like what, two entrees and her own personal appetizer? Then I'd probably think she was just looking for a free meal

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think she's hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd reinforce that I'm not paying a cent for her food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be like daaaaaaammmn. I eat a lot and I dont believe a girl can eat more than me,

0|0
    0|0
  • They will always eat more than me so it would be normal for me in this case.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give exactly 0 fucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instantly interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date, but if I did, she would obviously be paying for herself.

0|0
    1|0
    • Why dont you date?

• It's way better to be single, than with a modern woman.

It's quite oppressive as well, and equality is nonexistent.