Guys how would you react if your date ordered way more food than you on first date?

How would you feel guys?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I would order the amount I can really eat/really wanted, which was probably close to the amount he ordered.
    If it made it past the first date, we would each each other out of house and home. Because I love to eat and have a bottomless pit as a stomach.

• The last first date I went on was with a guy who was twice my size. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm small and it doesn't take much to fill me up at all.

• I would be surprised! I would be to afarid to eat.!

• I wouldn't mind. I don't eat much to begin with so they're bound to have more than me anyway.

• Pretty typical. he's a dude.

• And okay, what's that suppose to mean. Question is can you keep up?

• What do you think it means?

• I think it just states that you're not cheap or that you don't have a problem spending money, not saying she's in it for the money. I do it because of that reason and I like a variety. Also, it tells a lot about the guy on how he responds. I personally am not in it for who has more money than the other. But when I'm out I like to have a goodtime.

• That's gonna be me. So me bring all your $$$ :D gonna order extra dessert too

What Guys Said 11

• I never dated anyone before honestly but if that was ever the situation I'm in. The first thing I'll ask is: Are you really starving? You seem to have a huge huge appetite. You did remember to bring your credit/debit card right?

Then I'd probably have to sneak off to the bathroom or something and find a backdoor exit or something. Or I'll say I think I had left my wallet in my car and then leave.

• Naw I don't care.

• I'd see her as competition. LOL

• She ordered "way" more food than me? Like what, two entrees and her own personal appetizer? Then I'd probably think she was just looking for a free meal

• I would think she's hungry.

• I'd reinforce that I'm not paying a cent for her food.

• I would be like daaaaaaammmn. I eat a lot and I dont believe a girl can eat more than me,

• They will always eat more than me so it would be normal for me in this case.

• I would give exactly 0 fucks.

• Instantly interested.

• I don't date, but if I did, she would obviously be paying for herself.

• Why dont you date?

• It's way better to be single, than with a modern woman.

It's quite oppressive as well, and equality is nonexistent.