What's should I do with this situation?

I was dating a guy for 5 months. Things were amazing, and we were besotted by eachother. I called things off 3 months ago, due to personal issues and being scared he wouldn't fall in love with me as I did with him. but ever since all we do is argue.. Then have a lovely conversation and then argue again about feelings, other people, and about moving on. I'm completely in love with him... And last night we were on a staff party and him and me got into an argument.. Went outside so it wouldn't be awkward for the other people.. And tired to talk things through... In the middle of his he kissed me, I walked away and he looked at me and went 'why are you walking away again' I kept going because all of it got to much, he followed me and also told me he was in love with me to, and we both cried, (we had a drink but not stupidly drunk) the night ended better and we were fine, but today he seems quite cold with me, he's very insecure and hates mentioning his feelings... Today he's been texting a little but very distant... It seems he's scared of letting me in again and for me to leave, but I wouldn't I'm in love with this person and want him more than anything, and I've said that to him... But he's still a little off with me? Should I keep texting or leave him alone for a while?

• Leave him alone
  • No texting him
Sorry the second one was 'text him'

What Guys Said 1

• If you're fighting a lot just leave it be. That mixed with his insecurities is not a good mix.

What Girls Said 1

• You've already left him once , I'm pretty sure he's kind of terrified now of letting you in. Your confusing him , you left him hanging after he kissed you. You have to give him reassurance not just by saying your not going to leave but actually showing him. He needs that right now, he needs to know your with him and that you won't just leave if things get too hard