When should I kiss my girlfriend?

My girlfriend and i have been together for about 3 months now and we have held hands and stuff like that. I'm just embarrassed because most of my friends have kissed a girl and I'm one of the few that haven't and I was wondering when and where I should do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wait for a moment when you two are alone. If you feel awkward about just going in for a kiss say something like "I'd really like to kiss you". There's no right time but I'd say 3 months in definitely warrants a OK for kissing :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Go on a date, rock her world, at end of night make out, and continue to rock her world.

Now go conquer the world young brother!!

What Girls Said 1

• Make it special. New years eve or something. Just look her in the eye, pull her hair back, hold her chin and give her a peck. For first timers, a peck is all you need. No tongue, you can ruin it. It'll be a day to remember, make it worth while.

What Guys Said 1

• Get comfortable with kissing her on the cheek.
    The rest should come naturally.