Is it possible to find a boyfriend who doesn't look at other women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Be a higher "number" than the guy on the attractiveness scale, confront him on his pornography usage, and make sure he lives for something higher than himself.

My last girlfriend was the first person to confront me on pornography after talking about how it destroyed her marriage. I was shattered to confess it even though I had accepted Christ three years earlier.

Anyways, the relationship ended up being rough and failing, but two weeks later I never thought of or really 'looked' at another woman while we were together. It was only while apart could I even consider someone else. I'm three years stronger on having walked away from pornography, though.

But, yes, it is possible to focus on one woman. I've done it. I won't settle until I have it again.

• You are the only person with their head screwed on right that's answered this.
      And i just wanted to say, I am so damn proud of you as it seems you want to get away from porn. It ruins people. I wish you the best of luck.💕 message me if you need anything.

• @ArtDent Sorry, but who is agreeing with whom?

Oddly enough, I'm not gay and quite "driven." I can't say that every man is capable, and certainly not with every woman, but I feel confident enough to say that most people, male and female, are quite broken. The greater issue is that we seek to continue cycles of brokenness.

Instead of trying for someone who is good for us, we'll often settle for someone who is convenient. Seriously, I was crazy about my ex. But it couldn't work because I needed someone who could return what I gave. She just couldn't. She had no idea how because she's never experienced it before; not her family, not much of her dating, and not her marriage. What she's ended up with are and will likely always be narcissists.

But a friend is trying to set me up with this sweet girl, so it's all good.

• @ShepherdOfFire99 keep holding out for a guy who doesn't find women attractive lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, but why would you want one?

My man is a MAN.
    What makes him a man?
    He has PASSIONS... and he CONTROLS them.

He has a fierce anger always burning just below the surface. (I've seen him fight... ooh girl.) But he controls it perfectly. 15 years together, and not once has he ever hade me feel like he'd use his anger to do anything other than protect me.

Same with his drive. What can I say? Omg horrors, a man who likes sex! Oh noes, a man who loves women!
    He's ALWAYS looking at women, and I know how his mind works. And when I say women, I mean just about all of 'em. He'd think as many nasty things about the 55-year-old matron at the dry cleaners as he would about some 19-year-old in a bikini. Knowing him, probably more. smh.
    But, again, he keeps it under control.
    And he brings it home.

And he takes all those nasty, nasty things he wants to do to all those women he looks at, and he does them all to his (not so) sweet, (not so) innocent (not so) little wife.

Not a bad deal, if you ask me.

And besides, I rarely go an hour or two without flirting, myself, anyway... mostly because I'm NOT sexually frustrated. If I were sexually frustrated I would have zero flirtability.

What Guys Said 35

• no you won't.

so here's your crazy cat lady starter kit

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I think it's easier to find a girlfriend who doesn't want to control where you look.

• Yes. those men exist. they are called gay.

• This is so stupid! A man has eyes and uses them! And so do you! If you look at other attractive men while having a boyfriend does it mean you don't love him or you cheat on him? For fucks sake...
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/stupid.gif

• Every guy looks, but not every guy lusts.

• Possible, although such men are very rare. But I don't understand why 'looking' at other women is such a big deal, as long as he stays faithful to you.

• Date a blind guy, but there's no garantee that he won't listen to other women :/

• Every.
    Man.
    You date.
    Will look.
    At other women.

You're literally not going to find a man alive who has a girlfriend or wife, and averts his eyes from other females. You want a man who won't cheat? That's normal. You want a man who won't even glance at other women?

I think what you want is a trained puppy.

• Looking and wanting are two different things. I'm sure you can't even stop yourself from looking at a guy 100% of the time.

• Here's a thought, can you stop THINKING about guys? Can you literally control those sexual thoughts? Guys are more visually oriented, and yes they notice, but it doesn't trigger things the way that you think. For an interesting viewpoint see:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
    especially the last little bit where she goes to the strip bar, and her insights.

• No.
    Because we've been given eyes, and it's not like 'women are rare' when I walk through the city and neither are guys. It can't be helped

But is it possible to find a loyal boyfriend? Yes

• Probably who knows but we are not gonna help you.

• If I am with someone I wouldn't look at other women, it's called self-control.

• hard one, we are naturally visual creatures. If in a committed relationship and he looks but does not act upon iy then i see nothing wrong with that. Most women i know accept this and sometimes even make the odd joke about it.

• U will walk the Earth a thousand times before finding that man.

• Yes, there are several schools for the blind. Pick any of those guys and I guarantee no looking.

• Considering it is human nature to look at the opposite sex id say no, that is impossible,

• Is it possible to find a girlfriend who doesn't look at other men? Ans:No

• Ans: Yes.
      I don't... at least not in that way. Obviously my eyes work and I can see them, but it's not like I actually look at their attractiveness.

• What do you mean, "look at other women"? Like stare at them or just temporarily glance at them?

• Sure. But he'll be gay you know.

• stevie wonder

• Sure just look for the one who is blind

• Yes, there are plenty blind guys out there.

• Shure, if i even like someone, i divert all my attention to them so they dont get the wrong signal, sounds dumb, but thats what i do

• Nope, not possible

• Nope that's impossible truly...

• no, it's human nature. but lusting after another woman is dishonorable

• How about learning to not trying to control your boyfriend?

• we'll notice, but not look.

• yeah its possible, if I had his one girl, I know my head wouldn't be turning.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 25

• Yep. I have one. Lol I literally checkout girls more than my boyfriend...
    Anyways. No, not every guy looks.
    And I know he doesn't, cause I'm a crazy bitch. I have multiple occasions of the following: A girl was standing in front of us at a football game with her ass hanging out. I couldn't stop staring, it was nice! And I know he didn't not see it lol. So I hugged him to see if he was hard. Nope ;p
    I asked him about it later. He said, "the only woman I notice is you" and he meant it.
    You can tell by his actions, he's SO devoted to me, and how he never checks others out... He meant it.
    I've dated 3 guys like this and a few of the common "look at the menu but don't order." And the commonalities of the non lookers are
    1- Dont watch porn
    2- Have a work ethic
    3- Lone wolf
    Weird right? Lol.
    But that's just my experience.
    Bottom line-- don't let anyone tell you that just because someone is a boy, they HAVE to look. Boys are people, with a will. If they want to look then whatever, they can be themselves idgaf, but answering the question-- no. Not every guy looks. And I know that first hand. :)_

• I think it's quite embarrassing for someone your age to be asking that question.

What you want is a blind man that has no right to acknowledge the attractiveness of other people. You're being completely unreasonable and frankly plain stupid.

There is not a human on this planet that hasn't turned their head at least once in their life to glance at another attractive person, YOU included. If you tell me you have never looked at an attractive man and briefly acknowledged that he's good looking, I will immediately call you a liar.

I advise learning more about humans as a species before making absurd requests.

• It may be possible but that's very much unnatural. Just because a guy or a girl are in a relationship, that doesn't and shouldn't mean they're not permitted to so much as LOOK at people of the opposite sex.

A relationship means that they're monogamous with you through their actions. Doesn't mean that they'll never be attracted to anyone else. You just have to trust that they'd never act on those desires.

• A guy will always check women out, but not all will lust over them. there's s big difference, and yes there are many good men who know how to control their desires.

• This is why guys really need to stop dating insecure women!!!

This is why confidence is important but guys think it's not.

It's very rare. But why do you care? It's not like he's going to want them. I know how you feel, so I can't blame you. But it's not healthy to think this way.

• Sure... you can be a beard for a gay man?

• Yeah, look for blind men.

• Yeah its possible!

• everyone looks.

• No, looking/checking out other people is natural regardless of whether you're in a relationship or not

• Date a gay man.

• Yeah. That's impossible. Thanks God, I would feel intimidated if he would only watch me

• no lol
    he will always look at other women.

• Who needs a boyfriend when ice cream exists?

• your eyes never wander? lol. mine do. A LOT.

• No, there isn't, because even women have eyes...

• I mean i look at other guys all the time not in front of my be but if I see a fine guy I'm gonna look lol

• Men like that don't exist

• I'm guessing it's possible but I know my boyfriend looks but I don't mind, as long as he isn't lusting or thinking otherwise, or flirting I'm fine. It's normal for them to look just as we look at other guys..

• practically, no

• I think so.. Those who look at others are bad ones. Say goodbye asap

• I don't think so

• No :) Because they think only about getting laid

• Sure, find yourself a blind man.

• What do you mean by "doesn't look"?