I can't break up with him, and I can't stay with him. what should I do?

I am with my boyfriend of 3 years, we were happily in love, when I talked about my relationship with him to my family, they refused it, they will never agree of me marrying him, but I held on to him, but I am dating him currently behind their back, and I am ashamed of it! but the problem now is that I am emotionally unstable now, I think I am falling out of love. I love him and I don't love him. he can see it, and we are having a very difficult time, he burst at me many times, he keeps asking me to go back to the old me, but I can't do anything! I can't leave him, I love him, but I can't stay either with my feelings unstable. I am puzzled, I can see him dying, and I am dying too.
I seriously can't leave him, for counltess reasons, that I prefer that at least he should be happy
I don't know what to do, I am going through some difficult time already

What Guys Said 2

• Mutually agree to take a break and put the whole dating thing on hold and agree to hook up again when you have found yourself.

• Figure out why you are falling out of love and if that's a deal breaker. You need to sort it out.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should live your own life and not letting your family live it for you. If he's good to you, not abusive physically or verbally nor using you, I think you should follow your heart.