Girls, which would you prefer to date honestly?

and you could specify why

• a 5'9 good looking guy
    65% (28)
  • a 6'3 average looking guy
    35% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "Girls, which would you prefer to date honestly?"
    ... I actually first read this as "... as opposed to dating dishonestly". Haha. Yes, I am a writer (among other things). Yes, I am also a nerd.

Aaaaanyway.

If "good-looking" means "traditionally handsome", like a Polo ad? Ew, no.
    If it means "sexy, edgy, different"? Bring it.

I'm 6'2". In my fave party heels, I'm about 6'9". Yep, almost seven foot. So whatever. (:
    Honestly I'd probably do better with 5'9", because the taller guy would be much more likely to be caught off guard by my amazon-ness. The 5'9" guy has probably had at least one woman his height or taller.

My husband is about 5'10" and devastatingly sexy, although Polo would not want him for their ads. (;

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I don't care. Either one is good with me, depending on personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • The good looking one who's 5'9.
    Why? Uhh, cause I like attractive guys better than average guys?

1|0
    0|0
  • B

Frist of all height IS attractive it's part of it, well kinda. There's something very masculine about it.
    Second of all I have trouble saying that I'm insecure and being with someone super hot would make it worse, whereas being with someone more normal looking would work out better for me I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I want me a sexy rock star!

0|1
    0|0
    • does a metal guitarist count as one? lol

• Show All
    • lol i am a metal guitarist and i have long hair :p

• I JUST STARTED SCREAMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! < NOTICE THE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WOW! I GOT TAKE A LOOK AT YOU!

• 5 9'' for sure..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take either one of we click.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height isn't even a factor to me unless the dude is extremely short (I'm talking under 5 feet tall) so obviously the good-looking guy. Plus 5'9 is still tall next to my 5'2 self

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the one that's better looking. I don't care about height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever I liked better. Both heights are a good deal taller than me so that doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least they're my height, plus they'd be good looking 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how good he is on the inside!! Looks dont mean that much

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like guys who are taller than me or the same height, and considering I'm 5'6, that's not too hard to beat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 so 5'9 would be the best height

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11 and I actually prefer average looling guys over some hotties all girls lust.

0|0
    0|0