Is anyone too unattractive to find "the one"?

I posted this already but I wanted to create a poll. I've been single for a while and feel like I may just be too unattractive to find someone who prefers to be with me over all other women. Do you think that everyone, no matter how unappealing, will/can find "the one"?

• Everyone will find someone
  • Some people are just too unattractive to be loved

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to be blunt, but no, there isn't a person for everyone. like a comedian once said. "No one f*cks down" so if you have the slightest piece of self confidence you don't go for the ugliest and unattractive person you meet/see. People like to be with others they find attractive. After you get past that stage, character/personality comes next. and i know i know most of you girls think that there's "someone for everyone" but thats just lying to yourself and please o please dont tell others that bullshit. You are giving them false hope, and thats way worse than just telling them thats some people are just meant to stay alone. You know what, being single ain't to bad either. have a great Christmas and enjoy the holidays ;)

• I disagree with you. But I do think it's much harder the less attractive you are. And even with a shitty attitude, it's still not impossible.
      ct.thisonesite.com/.../...single-Let-th-465f72.jpg
      weknowmemes.com/.../...itler-had-a-girlfriend1.jpg

• @BuchitaBuchys so ur telling me that if someone as ugly as honey boo boo will get someone... lets not add that she is famous of sorts. and Hitler was desirable because of what he did at first, he gave women the chance to vote and work. how many girls fell for that guy because of his fame... so dont tell me its all possible, because its not sadly. Even if all the books of "you can do it" won't get you there. Oh and lets not forget about all the books on "positive outlook" and "dating tips and tricks". greetz

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• There is no "one." that's a silly hollywood musical idea. There are people that you click with to a greater or lesser degree, so yes, Virginia, there is someone for everyone. Just not the most beautiful someone for everyone, but physical beauty fades. The heart does not.

• 'Attractive' is a relative term for every one views people differently

• I don't believe in "the one".

Did you try asking them out? Sometime you have to take matter in your own hand and not wait around. You might even have to lower your standard, by a lot.

• I never found Carrie-Anne Moss particularly attractive.

• If there is guy that is so unattractive they will find a girl that is so unattractive. Everyone will eventually find someone

• No, but some people are too negative to be loved..

• wtf why do you think you are ugly your are pretty get on with your bad self :)

• I found "the one." But she disappeared. Now, I'm searching for another "the one."

What Girls Said 8

• There is no way someone can be too unattractive to be loved. No matter what someone out there will find them attractive; whether it's physically or mentally depends on that person and the situation. There was a girl named Lizzie Velasquez that had a rare condition that altered her appearance. She was put in a YouTube video that named her the ugliest girl in the world, and where is she now? She's got a boyfriend, and has had many before! And more importantly, she's an inspiration. The whole "unattractive" perspective is completely based on that persons preference. There are too many people in this world that look past beauty standards and are able to fall in love with the person as well as their appearance, no matter how they look.

• Everyone will find someone!

• It depends on your standards and the effort you put in, like if you're a total nerd and even look like one you can't really expect dem topmodels lining up to date you..

• Yes... Some people have rotten personalities which cause them to never find love.

• Jay-Z found Beyoncè.

• Maybe not unattractive, but sometimes I feel like some people might be too difficult to love.

• no one is too difficult to love... if you can't love them right then you weren't meant to love them :(

• @fondue I agree 100%

@Blue2 Can you love a serial killer or a less extreme case, a cheater? A rotten personality will cause you to never find anyone. That the harsh truth.

• i find that true but sometimes ugly personality people find other ugly personality people to be with.

• I believe everyone is able to but not everyone will if that makes sense. Pretty much any "unattractive" person can find someone equally "unattractive"

• Not at all! I believe everyone will find his person ^^