This is a serious question guys do you need to have sex to fall in love?

Why?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all. I have a lot more respect for a woman that makes me wait

What Guys Said 23

• I don't need sex to fall in love, but having sex will make my love go a lot deeper. Having sex with someone I love really REALLY makes me feel closer to her.

• The only girl I've ever felt like I "loved" was just a friend, I didn't even date her or have sex with her. But I definitely felt something for her I've never felt for anyone else. I feel like sex is just a way to fall deeper, but you can definitely fall in love without it

• i have only been in love once, I saw it in this way.

You are attracted to the woman, her personality and demeanour. Hence, you fall for her mind/heart, her body, and sex is about feeling the oneness you already do in mind/heart

• We don't, love does not require sex to start. We can fall in love without having sex and we can have sex with no love.

• To fall in love? No. To stay in a relationship? Yes. Absolutely. No self respecting guy would remain in a sexless relationship.

• ... uh, no.

But that doesn't mean you don't need to have sex to *maintain* love.

I mean, why love someone who doesn't connect and show reciprocation?

• Sex it's not everything, but it's very important on a relationship and Although We don't need sex to fall in love; there's nothing better than sex when you are in love. If you don't think sex is important find someone who thinks like you

• I don't know, I've never really been in love.

• Sex is the understanding between the 2 person & express their feeling.

• That's not how love works I need the latter first then sex comes not the other way around.

• I definitely do not need to have sex with someone to fall for them, they do that by being themselves and being someone i'm attracted to

• I'd actually like to fall in love before having sex.

• I don't think we NEED sex to fall in love. But sex definitely helps 2 people get closer and it's nice to have anyways.

• I go for inner beauty not how hot she is or how good she is. Who needs sex in a relationship anyways. Once married your fine but sex to fall in love is bad

• My fiancĂ©e and I fell in love from 1000 miles away and won't be having sex until we're married.

• Trust me a guy could fall in love over simple things but once he is in love yeah he's gonna want sex!

• Without sex I'd probably not stick around long enough to fall in love.

• No. But if I'm going to stay in a relationship that is a requirement for me.

• I don't need sex, I need intimacy. It doesn't have to be in the form of sex though.

• no just a quickie works

• But the sex is a big deciding factor...
    It's almost like a deal breaker.

• I need to feel sexually desired to be in love or at least to sustain it. Otherwise I feel fundamentally rejected.

• Yes, I would first need sex to fall in love with a girl. If she's good at sex, then I'll want her as my girlfriend, lol. Sorry, this is the way I think.

• But why?

• so she can be using you.

• yeah she could, how do I know when to dump her though?

What Girls Said 11

• If he does, then i sure as hell won't b with him. Lust that turns to love is something i find dangerous. If u can establish that love from the start, thats a strong indicator that he's in control of his emotions, which is very sexy in my opinion.

• I believe in order for someone to fall in love, there must be a physical and emotional attraction, that can be initiated before having sex with them. Once they have sex, then they can determine if the physical bond is still there. There is a difference between having sex and "making love" apparently.

• I would rather know I'm already in love before having sex with someone. Otherwise I see no point.

• I would like to say no. Believe it or not there was once a time when people didn't have sex without being married and they lived happily together.

Some of them loved one another already and got married to verify it. While others didn't have an option and learned to love one another depending on their culture but sex does not=loves

• This is a serious answer HELL NAW!

• Hell no. Just like girls don't need sex to fall in love.

• Of course not! For me sex comes after Love.

• no I don t need sex to fall in love.
    but sex would get me closer to the guy and more addicted to him too.

• There is a saying that I heard

Women use sex to get love and men use love to get sex

• No, but sexual chemistry/compatibility is an important component of long term relationships.

• I've fallen in love a thousand times without sex.