Is this guy dangerous?

i met a guy online- ok he seemed pretty nice at first. We went to dinner.. he said in a year or so he's going to med school. He had an ok job. Then, we were hanging out after and he began saying weird things. First he started talking about how he was dominant.. and that he likes to be in control. He made some strange comments about how women he had been with were 'toys' and said 'relationships are like a chess game, you dont want to go in for the KILL." He also said he was a mason and by the time he was done I was scared. He said some women say "youre not going to kill me are you" and thats what i felt like saying. He said some other things I can't remember... i was hoping he'd leave and he finally did.

he then asked me if i wanted to hang out the next day--he said we could go 'hiking' on some trail nearby--its a deserted trail where some people have been killed there before. I said sure.. but of course didn't plan on talking to him again. He has been texting me since- even asked to go on a 'trail' near him... at night. I said why do u keep wanting to go on a trail? oddly, the ONLY time guys talk to me again are if they want 'sex' or in this case maybe theyre crazy. He seems to be desperate to meet up
with me again- this is rare to never happens.

another guy- i met up with him- he was travelling. He came to my city i agreed to have dinner with him. after dinner we went out then to his hotel room. He didn't make a move- i had to FINALLY make a move after 2 hours. He said yes right away- we had a semi fun time and he said we'd do ecstasy the next day. I had never done it before. He said "what are u doing tomorrow" and i was supposed to come back. I left while he was sleeping. He only texted me twice next day then didn't reply, after i texted him. he did say that he has the girl come to him--sort of, and talked about women jumping him. He was playing games didn't text me till 2 days later saying "come now" at 4am... was he playing games?

im not worried about the 2nd guy- just wondering if he was a weirdo playing head games.. he didn't seem 'dangerous' at all.. just a jerk in the end. The first guy really seems scary and I've never met anyone who i felt was a potential well whatever he is.. he is out there

Most Helpful Guy

• First guy, You need to avoid at all costs. A relationship to him is some sort of war. I understand dating in some occasions can be a battlefield because that's when partners' roles get assigned, who gets to be the mustache... etc but after the relationship starts that whole battlefield should be over already. And he's a mason, now if you don't know what that is, you might want to check it out. You're dealing with a guy FULL OF pride and ego, if you're not a mason like him, you're just a little shit in his point of view. I don't know about him being "dangerous" but, I know you might not want to date someone like that.

Second guy apparently is just an amateur gamer. He got you in his hotel room and never made a move? If he was an experienced gamed, he would have known that you went to that hotel room expecting him to make a move. I don't think that one is dangerous per se but, he's not a good option either.

• that makes sense- basically to him others are 'inferior'. I tried calling some people 'inferior' and he said go ahead, u can say it.. they're inferior..

• its true as well.. about all that weird masonic stuff--just creepy. the fact that he's pursuing me so aggressively is also a red flag- he wants to meet up with me again for a reason

• i dont think he's a gamer- i think its how he operates or some of these weirdos do. They don't make a move and theyre playing this head game- they want u and they know u want something- why you're there, but they force u to make the first move- it's almost a power play.. b/c they want to really get u fuked up to a point where u have to do something. They project their desperation onto you. he said its b/c he didn't want to 'seem like a perv' but i think thats bs. then they keep playing the game.. cuz theyre creeps...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would cut all contact and avoid him at all costs. It's better to be safe than sorry. You have to be twice as vilgilant when you have contact with guys online. The internet is a psychopaths hunting ground. They seek out vulnerable impressionable women as their prey. He may not be a psychopath but he is displaying some traits of someone with some sort of psychosis. .

• that's true- i do think he most likely is one with the weird comments he made--all of it is really messed up

• Go with your gut feeling about people. Your intuition will guide you who to trust. If something doesn't seem quite right with someone it usually isn't 💗

• i agree- the 2nd guy doesn't seem dangerous but maybe he is on some levels- he was playing games and more. The first guy tho, i feel just threw out every red flag possible- i was scared the first time. Now either he thinks im stupid or i'll be fooled into a second meeting- either way he's the scary one

What Guys Said 10

• Honestly I'd stay away from both of these guys. Especially the first guy. He sounds like a creep and I don't think he has any honest pure intentions about this hike he wants to take. I'd even go so far as to block him on any social media or from your phone if it's possible.

The second guy is playing games, but you're playing too if you respond to him. He doesn't sound like someone I'd want to be around, but if you like him and he doesn't creep you out, do what you want.

• i agree- he keeps texting me and he seems relentless.. which is a red flag. He seemed even more eager to meet right away- to take that hiking trip which was just messed up... i'll block him once i know for sure he's given up- i dont wnat to block a psycho and not know what he's thinking. the 2nd guy i guess is playing games and a creep.. i blocked him b/c he's not really an issue

• lol you surely attract psychos

• Boy, you really know how to pick them. I hear that Manson is divorced now - interested?

• Both of these guys are just plain bad news.

• Would be a good story for a psyhso Thriller. Stay away from this guy.

• Are you serious OP.. No cliffs? Negged

@polocrew
    @consultantisback

• The first guy is a creep who probably wanted to rape you or something. The second guy seemed ok, but a little weird

• 1 is he hot?
    2. did you have a sex?

• Yeah stay away. Is is first name Mike or Jason? Maybe Freddie?

• ROFL, these guys are weaklings compared to me. The first guy is an enemy. I would kill any mason. It seems like he killed several girls before he met you. The second guy plays mind games and dumps girls, I would kill him, too. Stay away from both of them, trust me. They're both criminals.

• lol.. kill them? you don't mean literally right?
      you could be right about the first guy- the whole situation is really messed up- first off, I got the feeling too that he wants to kill or has, and the fact that he's desperately wanting to meet me again is just scary, all of it... the second one- he seems to have issues but he was travelling so i won't deal with him again...

• Of course I meant to kill them. They are malevolent human beings. They need to be destroyed.

• really? lol... well i dont think most people going around killing others- the 2nd guy yes- he i guess has issues where he might play women and reject them or do it with some of them- inferiority and insecurity issues with other things. The first guy- really does seem like he isn't safe to be around- u really think he killed some women before? i felt that way too..

What Girls Said 7

• I'm just confused with you a bit.

You don't want to give the impression that you are easy, yet you go to a guy's hotel room. (where anything could have happened to you in that room, had he had been a criminal) , agree to ecstasy.
    And then wonder about your safety after?

You put yourself in dangerous situations.
    You should definitely know better!

As for the 1st guy... I don't know why you're thinking he's sooo creepy based off of what he said, when you should have thought the same about the 2nd guy who asked you to go to his hotel room.

• Seems like you need to make better choices in selection of men.
      When you do, you'll never wonder if their secretly a psycho.

• I've gone to lots of hotel rooms... most guys are not dangerous- theyre just travelling business people in town temporarily... if they seem dangerous i won't even have dinner with them. It might seem vulnerable to some but i dont think it is..

• I think it is. Oh well, just be safe is all !

• The first guy sounds dangerous. He might actually be as dangerous as he sounds, or he might just have harmless fantasies in his head about dominance and whatnot that he wants you to help him act out--but if that's the case, he's not communicating that very well, and he comes across as a creep. You should avoid him.
    The second one sounds... like he was playing games, yeah. Although I bet he really did want you to come when he text you.

• I'd definitely stay away from the first guy & I wouldn't go out with anyone that does drugs either, that's just me though.

• Run girl! Run! He seems crazy.

• Stay AWAY from both of them. END OF STORY.

• Oh hellllll naw! I would run away

• YES. They both sound dangerous. if you don't feel comfortable around them you should remove yourself from the situation. Make sure that you end your relationship with them. Tell them firmly but politely. Don't let yourself be scared into something.

• i agree--theyre both weird and messed up--the 1st guy tho is really messed up