Guys, do text kisses mean anything to you?

Kisses as in 'xxx'. Do you send them to everyone or just specific people? Or do you not send them at all? Do you tend to read into it when a girls starts sending you kisses in her texts?

What Guys Said 2

• I really would get excited in this day and age. You can get a boyfriend one day get your heart ripped the next. Over nothing. So all your meanings and over thinking and I over you's. I want want action not texts. I text I love you to girls and they think I'm there one and only but that's how I play. In my mind no we text what we want to whom whoever we want based upon how we feel twords them. That's just me. And if girl start sending I love you, or xxx or kisses. I'll Dismiss it. I'll be thankful but wouldn't hold close to my heart and have orgasm about it. Too many sneaky dudes out here and too many manipulative girls out here me put all my eggs into basket over a text. This doesn't go for all dudes or girls but to whom it applies to.

• Depends on the background of the person, in the UK it's used a lot, in the rest of Europe not so much. In America, as far as I know it's not used at all.

If you're getting it from a British guy, I wouldn't read too much into it, if you're getting 2 or more (xx, xxx, xxxx) etc. from a non-British person, I would assume romantic interest implied unless you're very good friends and this has been used for some time already, but then you wouldn't have this ambiguity now anyway ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I get this a lot on Tinder. Especially when I traveled to UK. I swear, half of the guys messaged me "xxxx" "xoxo" so i guess its nothing lol