Would you ever hit a woman?

If a girl punched me I'd punch her ass right back in the face. Would tell her to get away from me after that. If she decides to come at me again then I'm going right back at it. I'd try to use my words to end it but if she hits me she's getting hit back. That's just me though.

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone should hit just for the sake of hitting back to get even. In your example what you're describing is an escalated fight that will keep going on for who knows how long where it should have ended up someone walking away when he/she had that chance and press assault charges. By then, the person hitting back more than likely overdoes it and takes it at a further level.

Now if your life is getting threatened (ex: someone coming after you with a knife) and you're in total fear then yes do what you have to do.

I think hitting should be as a last resort when you're tried getting away and even restrain that person but they're after you, trying to hurt/kill you... not as first resort just because you got upset they hit you first.

• Someone punches me; I will not escalate it by punching back. I would get away and report him/her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ultimately I would not, and here's why. I don't give a f*ck if she's a female or not. I'm thinking strategically here. As far as I'm concerned if you don't want to get punched, don't throw punches. Peroid. I don't want to here any of that women are weaker BS. For anyone that wants to play that card my response is if you know your weaker, don't throw punches at people who are stronger unless you're prepared to take an ass whipping.

That said, if she or someone else calls the police, the man will definitely go to jail no matter even if she started it and he finished it. Going to jail? F*ck that.

What I'd do is let her hit me, turn on the video recorder on my phone incase she wants to run her mouth or tell lies, and call the police myself. I'd definitely press charges. I'd even let her beat the hell out of me, and if it were beyond some minor bruses and scrapes, I'd sue her ass for all I could get. I won't put up with that BS and there will be a reprisal.

The problem is this, if I got arrested 1. I'd have to spend a few nights in jail until I got bailed out and probably have to come up with bail $. 2. Have to pay for an attorney. 3. Deal with judges and court. 4. Risk all of my firearms being confiscated (I have about $7,000 worth of guns) and risk never being able to buy more or own them again 5. If convicted loose my job. Especially if the female was your wife or a relative. That would constitute domestic violence and we know damn good and well if the police show up, they're going to arrest the man. Solution: let her punch you, don't do anything but cover up and then call the police and she can deal with the above instead. Nobody should have to tolerate physical abuse and guess what? A female punching a male is every bit as much abuse as the opposite.

Thanks to social stigmas and feminazis a woman who punched me would likely end up in jail and with a criminal record instead of just taking one on the chin in return.

What Girls Said 11

• It's not about gender, it's about strength differences. First off I'll say, hitting people is bad. If she hits you, that's bad; if you hit her, that's also bad. But if she's as strong as you and you have no other way to defend yourself than by hitting back? Do it. If you can defend yourself in any other way though, you should do that instead. "Hitting people back" is what kindergardeners do for revenge, not an adult response.

• I think that if there's a way to get out of a situation without using violence, then that should be the way you go. First choice should always be the non-violent one, whether it's with a male or a female. If that's not possible, or the non-violent attempt fails, then who gives a damn what gender they are?

• If a guy ever punched me, I'd punch him right back and I've been in a few fights, so I know how to tussle.

• Lol good luck😂

• Violence isn't the answer but if it's out of self defense then there's no reason to not hit back regardless of sex.

• Honestly, I agree. Self defense. n

• Only if I felt like my life was in danger.

• I think that it goes both ways a woman shouldn't put her hands on a man either.

Physical force should only be used in self defense
    *****if you fear for your life, your well being is being threatened

• Hats off to the guys that disagree

• I'd try to restrain her first. This goes for man, woman, or child... if they are attacking me, restraining them would be first on my mind. But if they keep coming at me, I have no choice but to defend myself.

• I don't go around punching guys unless I'm sparring at the MMA club, but if a guy punched me he'd be floored before he could throw another one. In general, a girls punch is less powerful than a guys so he has the power to restrain her and hold her back. Then he should call the cops and have her ass arrested. Hitting her back would cause you to be arrested too. Why end up with a police record when you have other options to choose from.

What Guys Said 26

• If a 150lb guy started a fight and hut a 210lb guy people would say the smaller guy had it coming for starting shit with a bigger guy.

However if it's a 120lb woman who hits a 160lb man the guy is expected to just take it.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter if it's justified it's just not worth it to hit a woman even if she started it. It's better to break up with her and press charges.

• All I'm gonna say that if someone (a woman in this case) is dumb enough to for whatever reason hit someone way stronger than them (a man in this case) then they should expect something back. You can't use the "oh but men are stronger and thus shouldn't really hit women, not even as retaliation". How about you just don't hit the man to begin with?

• This is a stupid question. It depends on if she's capable of hurting me/the self defence situation. Generally it's a bad idea to allow people to keep coming at you without doing something to neutralise the force.

There's no reason to hit someone otherwise, unless you go down the dubious road of 'righteously' teaching a lesson. If you act on your basic emotions and human animalistic desire to degrade another person/elevate yourself (and ALL have that animal in him, only the most 'respectable' are best able to repress it, least for a while), then don't be surprised if things spiral and perpetuate, and it bites you in the arse in some way.

• I would be more inclined to leave the situation, I certainly wouldn't be throwing punches at them. Generally speaking I'm significantly bigger and stronger than the average woman. I've also played sports enough to get used to guys throwing elbows and punches and I've never been the type to hit back if they were smaller or weaker. Only time I would bother doing so is if I actually had to defend myself.

That's not to say I wouldn't stop them, but you don't have to throw a punch to get someone under control. Don't even really need to hurt them in the process if the strength difference is wide enough.

• I might agree that if she punches you in the face, then she shouldn't be surprised what happens next, but I'd never do it.

When I was in high school,, I had a girl pick a fight with me. She was trying really hard to goad me into it, and even ripped the pocket off of my shirt. When she realized I wasn't going to either back down, or start swinging, she came at me arms a flyin. I bear hugged her, pinning her arms at her sides and threw us both on the ground and held her there saying "calm down and we can get up." Eventually, she did.

I have way too much respect for females, even the ones that have no respect for themselves.

• It depends on what you really mean by hit. Perhaps slap, but punch, no I don't think so...
    When you're son grows up to be the worse scum bad on earth and your wife keeps on saying he's an angel, you might want to smack her a good one.

-Trust me people at the time she deserved it. Her son was a real nut job. Thief, rapist, con artist, liar, cheater and brainwasher.

• Her son was a scumbag, and she was SAYING he was nice, and that makes you think SHE deserved to be BEATEN?

I think it's you who got hit in the head...

• any kind of violence in presence of (or against) children is always a bad lesson given to the children: it teaches children that adults think violence is OK to solve a problem or to obtain something. They'll tend to replicate it, of course: "dad did it, thus it's OK if I do it." Logic 101.

More so if it's against heir mother, of course.

• I'd restrain and constrict her before it got that far, but I wouldn't hit a woman unless I had a really good reason, in my books though once a lady throw's a punch or a strike her gender is irrelevant and she's an enemy just like anyone else.

• Lmao at people bringjng strength in this

If some weaker guy came at me, I'd sure as hell split him in half and so I sure as hell would do same with some psycho ass chick whod try that lol

• I like how everyone automatically assumes they can fight. Even if you do Takwondo or something that doesn't mean you'll survive a street fight. Completely different no rules like sports. Also guy vs girl? Most of the time a guy would win but there are girls out there who would kick my ass.

• If a girl punched me I wouldn't touch her I would be mad maybe yell at her but I won't touch her a real man never hits a woman

• I'd push her back, like I would a man.

If she kept trying to attack me then I'd start throwing punches.

• I would not. I would likely be arrested and lose in court. Best to block and dodge.

• Sex is irrelevant here. I'd hit back if I couldn't find ANY other way to extricate myself from the fight. Same as I'd do with a man.

• You will never get the benefit of the doubt in a physical altercation with a woman, also as far as the idea of restraining women, that's a bad idea and also a crime.

Best to bide your time, take the punch, grin inwardly and plot revenge.

• Yes, depending on the situation. If i felt i need to defend myself then let it be, you CAN'T BLAME someone who is using their instinct of self defense no matter what happens to the attacker. If they get hurt then that's their problem since they were the aggressor. The victim is always victim, although the situation does get out of hands.

It's generally those brainwashed women peasants and the radical feminists that use their gender as a means of defense which is a shitty things to do.

• I'd rather not hit ANYONE, since I'm a pacifist, but if she was threatening my life, I'd fight back.

• here's THE MIDDLE FINGER TO ALL WHO DISAGREED!

WHY DO WE GIVE WOMEN THE PREVILEDGE TO GET AWAY WAY ASSUALTING MEN?

I BET IF ITS NORMAL TO HIT THEM BACK YOU FUCKS WHO RELY ON "MEN can't HIT WOMEN BACK" WILL STOP HITTING US RIGTH?

• If anyone initiated violence against me, they get violence right back. End of story.

• Oh no... it's just better to get pummeled into the ground, lol.

• If she hits me twice.

• My grandmother told me "Regardless of your age, size, strength, or gender, if you raise your hand in violence to anyone, expect them to hit you back."

• I would probably only hit her if she presented a serious threat to my life or well-being.

• Lol "I'd punch her ass right back in the face"

• I wouldn't unless I had absolutely no choice. It'd be my very last option.

• Damn right if women wants throw a punch like a man she better be ready to reserve one

• A girl would break her bones if she hit me now, lol. I'm not the same feeble kid from my past.

• 0|0