What type of girl or guy do you like?

I have to prepare a presentation about i for school. I chose this topic because I think it is very interesting..
It would be so nice if you would help me :)
Please try to bring in details..
Thanks in forward! :)

With details i mean with things like social status, character traits, style and such things.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girls who is smart, is very kind, and is always there for me when I need her. Even if that means leaving work just to hold me cuz I was having a bad day. I'd like her to have a fun personality, someone I can joke around with and not take it the wrong way. Her looks wouldn't matteruch to me because I'm all honesty, I'd rather date someone who's fun to be around, really smart and very caring then someone who's really hot, but is a complete ass hole who doesn't have the brains to do anything herself

Most Helpful Girl

• Traditional
    Handsome
    Manly and virile
    Smart
    Romantic
    Funny
    Protective and jealous
    Caring and respectful
    Confident
    Brave
    Family oriented
    Physically:
    Tall
    Muscles but not over the top
    Dark hair and eyes
    Preferably tanned or medium skin complexion
    Little beard
    Good hygiene
    Nice smile
    Mediterranean type (South Europe + Middle East and North Africa)
    Soft hair to play with
    Style:
    Casual, puts some effort but not obsessed with fashion and style (I might think he's not straight)
    Status:
    I don't care as long as he is respected and has a good reputation

What Guys Said 6

• Confident.. Submissive. Athletic.. Pretty.. Kind hearted. A girl that can bring out my nice side. A girl who can bring out of the best of me and help contribute to my life goals.

• Smart. Funny. Kind. Open minded. Loves to read, and live an active lifestyle. Science Fiction a plus.

• Big boobs, long legs, skinny. Who I can bang everyday without feeling bored

• A girl who isn't stuck up , mature enough to be dated , who wears a decent fragrance and who has a great smile :)

• Social status and style.

Yeah those are not factors men care about.

They look for:
    - hot

And if for more than one evening
    - sweet
    - faithful

Which is why they're often confused girls don't like them simply for being 'nice'. Because beyond looking decent, that's pretty much what they're looking for.

• Honest answer?

I like a girl that is needy and weak, preferably abused as a child or mistreated in past relationships. These kinds of girls are so easy to manipulate and you can get away with being a really shitty boyfriend lol.
    Insecure women with no self esteem and no self worth are the best. However I am yet to aquire one so damaged as to let me pimp her out so I don't have to work anymore. That's my dream.

What Girls Said 4

• The kind that work hard for what she wants!

• It's all about the vibe for me! But the kinds of guys I tend to attract are guys that snowboard for some reason haha! I like guys that are laid back, adventurous, stay in shape, not that cocky, like to party, have longish hair, got the scruff, etc! Hope I helped!

• Adventurous, someone who loves traveling, camping or any outdoor activities, passionate, ambitious, confident
    Style? just casual
    Social status? I dont really care tbh, as long as he works hard I think is fine

Im really attracted to guys that are into music, but that's just a plus😛

• Well I like a guys that are mature for they age. They want to know a girl before they wil judge her.. and they don't reject her or sth because of her physical flaws (like small boobs or ass or sth else).
    I like guys with who i can be myself and who can make me laught and happy. Who are loyal and love me.
    I like if guy have a stile.
    I don't give a damn if they are short or tall.. im 165cm high so anything above me. If someone is liftig and stuff great but i don't give a damn if he has perfect body like boys in magazines.

Most important in guys is that their sense of humor and how they treat me! :)