What do guys think of women who are 25 and still single?

Another year goes by and I still don't have anyone to show and bring home to my family. Even though my immediate family really dont mind me being single for life, it would be really nice to have an companion. Is it because I'm a black women is why I'm still single? I had to go there but I feel like a loser at the moment...

Most Helpful Guy

• I was feeling bad for you until you brought race into it. God I'm getting sick of that crap.

• your right.. I was trying to find an excuse and it was the first thing that popped in my head

• Race issues aside, I hope you find a good man. Merry Christmas!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it is because you are black, maybe it is because you aren't meeting guys who are interested in the things that you are interested. If you are an introvert, try online dating. I would try to just relax and enjoy yourself too, when you like yourself then you will have a positive attitude which attracts people.

What Guys Said 8

• I really don't think its because you are black. Black women are beautiful. Maybe you just didn't found the right Person who you have a connection with. If you want to find a Partner maybe go to places where people meet. But in my opinion Findung the right person is fortune. Right place right time. So want you can do is to keep happy and don't make pressure in yourself then i am sure you will find someone. I met my wife at the Airport so you can never know when it will happen. :)

• Single as well, and you know - we're still youngsters in comparison to "adulthood" in the means of "I know what I'm talking about". Depends if you want kids, you're good for another 10-15 years. Chill and spend time doing shit you won't be able to, until you're an old granny and have good excuses for doing crazy shit, whatever that means to you ^^

• It would have been music to my ears when I was 25ish and if I thought you were attractive, lol!

• What does being black have to do with you being single?

• Nope, it not because your black. Are you getting your self out there? Some guy will pick you up.

• A relationship won't make you happier.

• I tend to be wary of women over 30 and are single. 25-29 I'm still ok with.

• I think... thank god men are safe from this one!

What Girls Said 2

• Great, just means you are looking for the right one.

• My friends who have settled for less attractive men are in relationships now.