Guys, What would you do if you saw these marks on your girlfriend?

Reaction? What would you say to her?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I would start holding her more with her head in my chest. not letting her out of my sight.

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't have a girlfriend who did that.

• I'd tell her parents

• I would feel like on great danger, and I would spoke with her family.

Probably I would keep myself far from her. Normally I would not do, but this case is scary enough.

• Tell her parents, take to any local ER for a psychiatric consult! Advise them to seek health from a therapist and psychologist!

• Id get rid of her cause she's got major problems that no man wants to deal with!

• I'd try to talk to her about it. Try to understand why she'd feel that way.

• i'd run away i guess? i shall not help her cause i'm not an expert. she definitely needs an expert.

• what kind of fucked up parents let their kid to fall to that level of self hatred and desperation. parents like these should never have children.

• Its very easy to hide selfharm anymore

• first of all its a western phenomenon. its almost like a sick trend amongst teen girls in america mostly and then in Europe. its more rare in the east. secondly, its very fucked up. you shouldn't hide your feelings you should express them to somebody even if that someone is your therapist. thirdly i consider that a murder. yes a murder. no matter what problems you think you have there is a child dying from hunger out there. you have no excuse. i see it as lack of gratitude. see what you have not what you lack. as for feeling like a failure thats totally incorrect. a poet in my country said the real loser is that who ceases trying. cause she is a quitter. thats the only true failure.

• SHIT ID BREAK UP WITH THAT BITCH