Would you date a person who is abstinent?

• Yes
    60% (18)54% (14)57% (32)Vote
  • No
    40% (12)46% (12)43% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the point in dating someone who is abstinent when you can be just friends?

0|1
    0|0
    • This is unexpected coming from you..

• @art_of_sin Well, I have nothing against abstinent people, but if I want sex in my life, why would I become exclusive with someone who doesn't want sex? I would prefer being a friend and looking elsewhere. Isn't that logic?

• Understandable 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you date a person who is abstinent?
    A. Yes

To me that would be preferable since for me as a heterosexual gal I'd be dating a hetero guy. An abstinent guy would mean to me no nagging for sex or enduring the seemingly typical shitty sex guys provide.

3|1
    0|2
    • If shitty sex seems typical to you, maybe you are part of the problem?

• Show All
    • No need to. My point has been made.

• JuicyBrain
      So you made a factual claim that you didn't provide evidence for... to point out how my statements are about my opinion/perception hence why I don't provide evidence for them.

LMFAO

What Guys Said 8

• If she was abstinent only for a specific period of time (that is, waiting for commitment, marriage etc.), then I would date her. But if she wanted to abstain forever, then I wouldn't even consider dating her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would to a certain extent. I mean I would rather it for the start of the relationship as we get to know each other better. After a while though I would not want it, I mean sex is an important part of a relationship. At a certain point it would have to happen to feel closer to them. Also I would never even think about marrying someone without sleeping with them first, it is a very important part of married life, and that is to big of a commitment to not know how well you two match up in that department before hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure why not. its only dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abstinent on alcohol , tobacco, drugs or just on sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not long-term/serious relationship. I want to know her and be close to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the dating stage? Sure. After that? I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's a true virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I won't waste my time with a girl like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Oh yes, 100% 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to! I'm saving myself for marriage, so of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would but only if there is a bit of foreplay type of activities 😊

0|2
    0|0
  • My religion doesn't allow sex before marriage, so I'd be quite happy to date someone who's abstinent until then

1|0
    0|0