Guys, Would you mind if your girlfriend went to a strip club?

I know most girls completely freak if their boyfriend were to go to a strip club, but how do guys feel about their girlfriend going to one? Would it make a difference if she were bi or straight or if it was a female or male strip club?

• Yes
    44% (11)
  • No
    56% (14)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• One lady I knew years ago liked to go to them. I don't think she was bi, but she was a cosmetologist and was interested in women's appearance, etc. I think it more fascinated her than anything. // I was not dating this lady though and we were just good friends. LOL She would call me when she was in town and she'd want me to take her to the strip club because she, as a woman, didn't want to go in by herself. Fun lady!

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't mind, if it were a club with women dancers. I would be bothered if she were going to a place with men on stage.
    We would be having a pretty heated conversation if I every found out she took part in amateur's night.
    She'd need someone else to go with, though. I might go with her once in a while, but I honestly never enjoyed strip clubs.

• I give no fucks if she went to a strip club.. it could be male strippers and I still don't care. At the end of the day she's MY girlfriend.
    Strip clubs usually just sells fantasies anyways

• Nah go for it. Some people find those places fun. I've never felt the urge to go myself.

• I've gone to strip clubs many times with gfs over the years and I love it. Always get more attention from the strippers with a girl and it's so hot when we both get a private dance together... I've had some fun times

• if they are honest about it, wouldn't care

• All women are bi and in regards to visual stimuli, closer to being lesbians than straight

• Lol at anyone who believes women are heterosexual, they are all bisexual, they consume 2.5 times as much lesbian porn as guys and it's is by far the most popular genre of porn to the female demographic (pornhub statistics,). "straight" women are also literally more aroused by the female body than the male body, indiana. edu/.../Chivers_Seto_Blanchard_2007. pdf (read that, it's scientifically sound proof). Playboy once did a test where women where aroused by a lap dance by both male and female strippers, while men where only aroused by female strippers.

• Most women will make out with other girls after minimal alcohol, and will be willing to do sexual things to another girl during an ffm threesome.
      Normally the thing that makes a girl want to have sex with a guy will be non physical, non gender specific traits and will need these non gender specific traits to feel sexual attraction to them in the first place.

Female sexuality is fluid while men have a hard wired sexual orientation. Anthropologists say women don't actually have a sexual orientation, just an amorphous mess based off sexual narcissistic self affirmation.

Disagree with me if you want but there is far to much evidence (both scientific and anecdotal) to consider heterosexuality the female default, look up female sexual fluidity and see that anthropologists and neuroscientists agree with me (well I agree with them).

• nope don't like it
    I don't even like strip clubs

• no, i wouldn't want my partner to go lusting after someone else. it would be a bad situation.

• No as long as i can do the same