I use women ONLY for sex, am I a bad person?

That's right, I only use women for sex and nothing else. I have screwed so many escorts/prostitutes in my life, it's what I love and enjoy. Does this make me a bad person? I don't think so, not one bit. I honestly can't stand women and their snobby, know-it-all attitudes. Women these days want to be treated like a princess, and then whine when nothing goes their way. I've never been in a relationship with a woman for those reasons and never plan on it either.

I used to feel guilty for viewing women as objects for my sexual desire, but now I realize I'm not wrong at all in that aspect. I just enjoy strictly sex and no emotional attachments and no communication when it comes to women. I'm sure there are many guys out there who are just like me. Therefore, I am not a bad guy, and I'm sure many of you women would throw the most ridiculous reasons at me of why I am a bad guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I've never been in a relationship with a woman" You can't really make a judgement like that on something you've never even tried. Not all women are snobby and know-it-all, infact many men are just like it! It's not about what gender they are, it's just their personality.
    However, if that's what you enjoy doing then by all means go for it! As long as the women you're having sex with know that that's your only intention then that's fine, it make you a 'bad person' when you start leading people on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your going on and on about how you can't stand women reads like a person who's been unsuccessful with women, and is angry because of it.

What Girls Said 42

• "I only use women for sex and nothing else. I have screwed so many escorts/prostitutes in my life"

I don't think you fully grasp the definition of using someone.😂

Damn, you so hardcore, boy, PAYING women for sex.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ad-ass-over-here-meme.png

• I've used primarly escorts/prostitutes, but I've used some women that I have met in social gatherings for sex, and I'm surprised they didn't realize it beforehand. So yes, I have used women

• "Willing paid participants"

Guess what? This includes the dinner and jewelry I paid for the girl I dated. She was a willing participant to sex BECAUSE I payed my way between her legs! get it now?

• All I'm seeing is a petty man on a mission to prove something to complete strangers.

• Um is this a question? It seems like you just wanted to make a statement! Lol

• It is a question, do you think I'm a bad person for picking up women for sex and then brushing them off when I'm done using them?

• As long as they know you're not interested in a relationship I don't think so.

• Whatever it's you life. As long as it's clear to everyone you're sleeping with that you're only in it for the sex, you're fine.

• Tl;dr 😂
    If ur actually trying to justify ur lack of self control, ill never take u seriously. A man should be able to think with his mind and not his dick.

• Many men only think with their dick, but women don't realize that!!

• We're not idiots, we realise it. -.-

• Yea I can understand; most women are thoughtless vaginas with zero legitimate goals other than what's on sale or what the Jones' are buying now. But there are women in the world that actually have thoughts and goals and I'm honestly sorry that you've given up on finding a lady that meet these requirements.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 rotflmfao !!! #brilliant

• Yes, the truth is hilarious!

• You sound as if something traumatic to do with women has happened in your life. Most probably in your childhood stemming from your mother, possibly some sort of abandonment issue which causes you to close yourself off from them (hence the not wanting to be in a relationship) because you in reality fear rejection and getting hurt. That is why you make a point of putting yourself in the position of using them, of having no emotional attachments or communication. Your hatred of them stems from whatever emotional trauma was made and you use it to justify your feelings about them. This way you are not in a vulnerable position and you are unable to let them in, You feel like this way you have the upper hand and you walk away unscathed. When, in reality I bet deep down you actually want to be loved by a woman.

You are not a bad person, but you need to seek counselling.

• I really am afraid of rejection, but I'm also frustrated that I can't be myself around women. You see, women want confident alpha males. I am not that, and begin myself just means it's a turnoff to many women. All I can do is purchase women for their bodies. It's not a bad thing but I would like to know what is like to be in a relationship one day

• I think that if you were to be yourself around women, they might actually like you more than you think. Not every woman wants a confident alpha male. Most women want a man with a good personality above all else. I sense you are actually a shy guy, who has less confidence than he would like. Purchasing women doesn't really require confidence and therefore isn't really a confidence booster. I bet, if you were to be yourself around women and had a connection with one, your confidence level would rise and you would feel better about yourself. I understand rejection is hard, and it can be frightening. But, it's also part of life. You may get rejected but eventually you will find the one for you. Life is all about chances. A woman who can like and appreciate you for the real you. Also, you will get to experience sex that has meaning, Which, in itself is a whole other thing that you will find is better than any sex you could purchase.

• As long as you're honest and upfront about it, and don't try to pretend you like a girl and want to date her when all you want is to get in her pants, I think it's fine that all you want is sex. There are a few girls who only want sex too, or who want something else like financial security, which they'll exchange sex for. I think that's fine too as long as she doesn't lie about it, lead a guy on, or pretend she loves him.
    I think it's pretty messed up that you *only* view women as sexual objects though; the women you sleep with, you're making a contract with them to fulfill a need you have in exchange for money. That's fine, and yeah they're working for you, but you should still respect them like you would an electrician coming to fix your house, and still acknowledge them as people. And the women you don't sleep with, you don't have to like them, but they're still people just as much as guys are people.
    So for liking sex and only sex, I don't think you're bad, but for dehumanizing all women in your own mind--yeah, I think that's bad.

• I don't think it makes you a bad person. You have screwed many escorts and prostitutes so from my understanding, it's a business transaction for them so you all were on the same page - nobody hurt, everything's fine because you all were on the same page.

It gets problematic if you lie and cheat yourself into an unsuspecting woman's pants that grow to care for you. In that case, yes, you're a fucking dick.

Other than that you're fine.

• Your not bad, but something bad must have happened to you when you were little or you may be dealing with some secret male crush issues. Either way if you want to get better or deal with whatever brought this horrible idea upon you then you should seek counseling. Before you end up with a bunch of unwanted kids or even worse... an incurable STD.
    Your not a bad guy or person, just maybe a little lost.

• Usually escorts and prostitutes are fored to have sex by abusive men who usually end up murdering them. Or they're women who have beens sexually abused and are on drugs. So when you look into the mirror realize that that vagina belongs to a hurt little girl in a woman's, and you are basically one of the monsters who helped make her that way. Thats someones daughter

• You wouldn't wonder if you were a bad person if some part of you didn't already think so. In any case, I don't care. Enjoy your eventual descent into madness caused by neurosyphilis.

• Nah if you use them for sex and they use you for money it's just business.
    Makes neither of you a bad person tbh just do whatever makes you happy 💁🏻

• Goodness. Then should we all treat guys like sex toys? Mind as well say guys have no emotions, and are only good for sex and nothing else. That is what I got from this question. Yes there are people who are okay with that. As long as you are with women who want that who have the same belief, then it's fine for you. But I really hate when guys treat women so poorly. You obviously have not met a girl with self respect. Someone with high standards and refuses to be played around with. Everyone deserves to be valued. No matter how self absorbed or know-it-all they are.

• I mean, you're paying women for sex. It's not like you're leading them on. It'd be bad if you weren't boning prostitutes and escorts or if you weren't upfront with a non prostitute that you just wanted sex.

You're a respectful misogynist. Because you're not manipulating anyone, hell, you're helping those escorts pay their bills, and you're not using anyone (at least ones that are unwilling/unsuspecting), and you keep your distance from other women because of your preconceived notions.

• No one says you have to be in a relationship. Plenty of people out there are happily single. And you can have sex with women with no strings attached without having to pay for it. Casual sex and friends with benefits are fairly common. But there are women oit there who enjoy being used, and women who use men as well. So I suppose it all even out in the end.

• As long as you make it clear than you only want sex, then I don't see the issue.

• I have, but some women have actually felt offended when I tell them I just want sex. Does that actually surprise them?

• You ask the question, then pre-emotive oh go into defense. Why? Because you already know the answer is negative and you're desperately trying to make it acceptable.

Get counseling. You have deep seeded misogyny that needs to be worked through if you have any hope of not shooting up a mall some day or something equally sad and creepy.

• As long as you aren't abusing them and paying them, you're fine.

• Have you been in a long term relationship? If so, why? It doesn't sound like you would get much benefits out of a relationship?

• Typically I wouldn't call someone a good person who brags about using people...

• You do you man just don't hurt anyone else in the process

• You're paying for sex, so how is that using women? You think the prostitutes want to date you? Lol its business for them, I'm sure they have no hard feelings when you don't want to marry them after.

• Some prostitutes have shown interest in dating me, but of course I turn them down. I don't feel bad for hurting their feelings. They should learn their place. They are nothing more than sex objects

• Heh, I wouldn't feel bad for them, in that type of profession they should know that it's business and just that. You're paying for sex, not a girlfriend.

• You asked the question (am I a bad person?) & then answered it in the description ("I am not a bad guy"). It seems you already (think you) know the answer to the question.
    So then why did you post this? Just to argue with people?

• not a bad guy just bad to yourself

• I I wouldn't say that your personality is the type that most people would enjoy being around, and you seem abit sexist... but at least you are honest about who you are and what you want in life. If you aren't hurting anyone else, then you just keep doing what makes you happy. Be aware that a lot of people are going to disagree with you and give you agro along the way.

• Using anyone to satisfy any selfish purpose makes someone bad in my mind, so yes.

• Idc about how you choose to live your life. I don't think you're a bad person, because me judging your lifestyle doesn't mean anything and won't change your lifestyle, so go ahead and do what you like :P

• nah, at least you're honest about it

• No, it won't make you a bad person. As long as you tell her " hey, just sex and that's all😦"

• More from Girls
    12

What Guys Said 25

• You seem to be a broken man more than a bad person.

Seek therapy and perhaps you can have a (or some) real relationship (s) without the anger and hatred you have for women.

If not you can continue to take the pleasure you already do from escorts/prostitutes and I'd assume the hookups/casual encounters. Pleasure that comes from living in your own unchallenged bubble view on how women are never really knowing if there is more because you never tried.

• You should tell this to people who give a damn!

• You're using escorts; so, it's not really about women. It's a business transaction. You're just buying a product over and over again. So, being a consumer doesn't make you a bad person.

• Manipulating women for sex would make you a bad person yes, but are you just banging hookers? That's different because the hookers want you to pay them and have sex.

Your nasty outlook on women isn't winning any awards however.

• As several others have stated, as long as you aren't deceptive about your intentions, you're not a bad person. Maybe she is also using you for sex.

The larger issue is that you appear to despise women. "I honestly can't stand women and their snobby, know-it-all attitudes." I can appreciate where you are coming from; the relationship model we have evolved for ourselves as a species is totally fucked up, stacked with unrealistic expectations on both sides.

As you doctor, I prescribe that you endeavor to get to know some women with the intention of _never_ having sex with them. You will likely find some unappealing types like the ones you mention, but keep looking. When your goal is to avoid sex, that opens things up quite a bit. I believe you will find, as I have, that women are lovely creatures, as long as you don't try to get in their pants.

• Well some woman use men for nothing but their money
    it's a sad fact of life, but a fact nonetheless.

• People that don't have any type of aesthetics say that they don't have casual sex because they can't really get it. Don't feel guilty man.. I don't think I'm going to settle down till my late twenties.. Until then... acquiring more aesthetics man..

http://s3.postimg.org/8160ykh4z/jelly.jpg
    s3.postimg.org/.../...2015_12_27_at_6_33_09_PM.png
    http://s27.postimg.org/ekg0hy59f/image.jpg
    http://s14.postimg.org/rsv0fa8fl/Proof.jpg

• you don't understand women

• Bad is simply labeling an action, there are people who do a lot of bad things but then change their ways in life. They are neither good nor bad, they are human. And in-so being human allows you to have free will define who you are regardless of weather others see it as good or bad.

• So you are using women for sex, but then you pay them afterwards? Some might argue that it's not them who's being used. "... strictly sex and no emotional attachments and no communication when it comes to women.." - I guess that's how it usually works with hookers.. My advice to you, is get a nice girlfriend, try to stay in relationship for couple of months and then come back here and tell us if you still think the same. You're not a bad person, you're just sexually frustrated..

• Who cares man theirs women that use men for money and things at least your honest

• As long as you're honest with them before you have your cock in their mouth there isn't a problem.

If you meet a cute girl you fancy in a social situation just say you want to bang her no strings and see where it goes, this way there is no abuse, just don't offer to pay her afterwards!

• Well, unless you live in Nevada, you're breaking the law. By definition, knowingly breaking the law makes you a bad guy.

Having said that, you're biggest problem is attitude towards women. You're going to be one lonely old man if you don't start looking at women from a different paradigm.

• And your point is?

• I'm a player

• You are? Anyone can talk and simply brag, but that's why you're anon.. all you do is talk...

• I think the escort thing will probably catch up to you like it did to Sheen...

• In girls eyes yes. But ironically they like bad boys so your good lol. Well your getting laid and it makes you happy. It's war out there. A lot of mind games too.

• As long as they know and understand in advance, no.

• Hey, just do you man, who cares what anyone else thinks.

• fuck no, you're just selfish :D

• Not at all.

• Lmaoo yea don't listen em OP

• if they know you do then its ok

• get it all out of your system before you get married

• nope not at all

• Maybe they are using YOU for sex.