Is she too young for me?

I have a crush on a friend of my little sister. She is 14 years old and I am 17. She seems to like me and I already chatted a bit with her. It would be legal here in Germany but I am worried that she might be too young

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about German laws, here in the USA it's illegal after 18, but it's only a 3 year difference. 3 years isn't bad, but because she's 14 it's a bit young and you're almost 18. So take another year or 2 to get to know each other. she's still figuring out who she is even if she's mature for age. You're old enough to expirence important teenage things. She has done all that yet. Let her have the chance to.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that she is young. But if you really like her and she likes you back, then why not just be friends with her for a year or two and then ask her out. You don't have to have sex with her. Get to know each other more and perhaps it will work out.

What Girls Said 3

• Probably mentally, she's too young. Other than that I'd say no. But probably get to know her a few more years and it'll be okay?

• she is not young for you. 3 years age difference isn't a problem

• I really don't think 14 year olds should be dating. Maybe wait a year or two before you have at it?

What Guys Said 4

• According to South Park, it's 17.

• Its Legal at 14 in Germany right?

Hell man. Go for it if you want. Nothing to loose right?

• The age difference is ok I guess but out of respect to your friend you shouldn't do anything, just leave it and let your crush be till you are over her...

• Yeah, she's too young.