Would my girlfriend lie about this?

My girlfriend is gorgeous, and I am an attractive guy who gets quite a bit of attention from girls.

If she says 'you are the best looking guy I've been with' is this true or do all girls just say that to the current guy they are with?

I have been with her for over a year so I don't think she would lie about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why she would lie to you about it. She probably thinks you are very attractive if she wants to be with you.

I used to tell my ex all the time how handsome he was. He wouldn't believe me, but I honestly thought he was very good looking. I don't think you have anything to worry about if she is with you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one person thinks is sexy or "best looking", someone else may not. If you don't think she'd lie, why start thinking that now?

What Girls Said 1

• If she said " You are the best looking guy", for me is two truth, one is she really feel you are the best one, that's why she be your girlfriend. Second is because she love you, sometimes when we love a guy, we think he's the best one, everything best. : )

• Honestly I love her so much and I really do want to be her best in everything. It's funny she's my best, in looks, sex and emtional connection! I love her so much haha I do also want to be her best though. I can't say I wouldn't marry her if things continue like this!

• Sweet. :)

What Guys Said 1

• When they're with you they dig you, so they'll feel that way even if it isn't the case. When you break up and get with someone new they become your new favorite, girls and guys both feel the same way. I'd just accept it for what it is and carry on.