Why do guys play games?

Had a misunderstanding with my B/F and I though we made up the other night... He came over and we talked and both apologize. All night he keep saying how much he loves me and wants to be with me... But the next day he seemed different.. He still is acting distant. I have to text first and sometimes he doesn't respond... If your not into me then why come over and tell me the things you did. He had to work yesterday so we didn't get to spend Christmas together... Should I wait and see if he text me and ask to see me or should I ask him. Also if I don't ask will ge think I don't want to see him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe just send a message asking how his day is going. It won't come off as needy or clingy , but it may help you get a read on him

• I did and I know he has read the message but he has not respond..

• I really don't know what he gets out of it unless it the feeling of being in control. I honestly couldn't do someone that way it's just juvenile to be honest

• If you ever need to vent your frustrations or just want to talk your more than welcome to message me , I'll do my best to help if I can

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we play along as well.
    I don't think he plays games though.

What Guys Said 1

• what is the game played here?

What Girls Said 1

• Dont overthink everything, maybe he is just busy. constantly wanting reassurement can seem needy and make his possible annoyedness worse.