Would you date a rich guy?

So this guy I've been flirting with is rich according to what I found out (he didn't tell me he was rich but I stalked him on social media and I know he comes from Mercer Island) and he is a bit spoiled and stubborn. Lately he has stopped texting me but I always felt he didn't has enough interest in me as a person or like if he believe he was better than me, cuz he is a know it all person. is that how rich kids are? or maybe he didn't has enough interest cuz I'm not as wealthy as his parents are (lol, cuz the money is not his , it's his parents)

Most Helpful Guy

• What question is this? We all know the answer xD

• The REAL answer, not the PC one... xD

• Hmm I disagree with that though :S

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would date a rich kid as long as the money wasn't his or my main priority. It couldn't get in the way of our relationship or go to either of our heads.

And as for you...
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

• I already said it, I don't value money. I came from an upper middle class, but in the country where I grew up, rich kids were always mean and they could even told you you are not entitled to talk to them because you are under their social class, and they literally tell you that. I guess it's just a trauma I have from childhood.

• Yeah I understand. Well I just don't get why he stopped speaking to you all of a sudden maybe he found out you stalked him?

• Thanks for MH and sorry for the misunderstanding.

What Guys Said 15

• With a lot of rich friends... sometimes they'd actually rather show you the new boat they bought rather than actually having a deep meaningful conversation.

My vague observation.

• I only date women! :)

• In b4 Melania Trump

• Him not showing much interest had nothing to do with money. Either he is or he isn't. Hell, maybe he is seeing other girls.

• You don't deserve him anyways gold digger lol.

• U mad bro?

• Nah I'd date a rich woman though..

• Someone mad af

• Money wouldn't even factor up with the person I'm seeing

• Just take his coin and run, haha

• it's not like you have a choice, he's not even interested in you.

• He just told me he was on a family trip

• yeah im a rich guy and girls'd date me

• The children of the rich are usually that way. They pretend money is nothing to everyone around them but on the inside they put money first over others I have read between the lines and figured that out. But now you take someone that was born poor and happened into money by accident and they have been on both sides and know how to survive the hard times and they are genuine.

• memecrunch.com/meme/17M12/she-real-mad/image.png

Don't make this more than it is. The guy never even mentioned he was rich, which means you care more about his money than him.

He simply lost interest for you, I can see why.

• I don't value money. I came from a middle class, but in the country where I grew up, rich kids were always mean and they could even told you you are not entitled to talk to them because you are under their class. I guess it's just a trauma I have from childhood.

• he is always on and off. I met him a year ago, but it's always like he appears and disappears from months and months. This last he did he was showing more interest unlike other months.

• Okay so you have a guy who doesn't show full interest in you, what does that have to do with his money?

Move on.

• I'd not date a rich girl.

• why?

• Our differences in opinions would be too big.

What Girls Said 13

• If he's Roch he's likely got his pick of women so you're one of many for him and likely replaceable.

• I personally wouldn't because I have my reasons.

But it sounds like he lost interest. That's one of the reasons why. They have a stable of women to choose from, I don't want to be so easily replaceable.

• Nope. Not interested.

• Is money a turn off for you?

• More like Im not willing to deal with a guy who may consistently worry about his money or if a woman values him over it. I understand why many men are wary, but its simpler to not date a rich guy.

• Yes, but I wouldn't expect anything from him. I'd just be myself and act as if he's a regular in which he is.

• Yes, I would $$$$$$

• I would marry a rich guy only if he's not arrongant.

• for the money?

• I'm pretty sure she wouldn't marry him for the money because if she did then she would be the arrogant one not to mention a hypocrite.

• @KENKONG "sometimes " is understandable, anyone can be busy from time to time.., So yes, as long as he still loves me and treats me well!

• i'm not going to date someone who isn't interested in me. neither should you.

• I would date a rich guy, if he is nice and I feel attracted to him.

• If he is not a bad person then yes.

• What if he robbed money from a lot of people to become rich?

• @KENKONG If he is not a criminal like his dad (who is in jail and I would not have to deal with him) I still date him. Anyway, money will be temporary.

• KENKONG nice try, but these girls don't yet (and likely never will) understand what it takes to be rich.

Seems you see it though, kudos.

• Erm, no. Unless their loyal and have a heart as gold and not a total spoiled brat and stuff..

• Yes but it takes more time to really KNOW them down deep to see IF they have any character or just get bailed out all the time. If the latter, then you become expendable at each disaster from which he needs saving.

• I wouldn't date a rich guy. I wouldn't want to feel inferior my entire life. Plus, I am prejudiced against wealthy people. So no I wouldn't. I have to protect myself and my values.

• I was for a while. It was a different experience. He'd take me on these extravagant dates, hired a boat for us to go sailing, we went on a cruise, ate at really nice restaurants, etc. and he wouldn't let me pay for anything because he'd say it's just a drop in the bucket to him... but he did some strange and off-putting things too.

He sent me his bank account balance for instance, "on accident", and every time we met up he'd somehow bring up money/finance, and how much he had or what he was planning on doing to get more. Half of it I didn't understand because I'm not much of a business or finance person, so I probably should've been more impressed than I was, but it just got boring, and it seemed like he was obsessed with his money, and thought everyone should be impressed with it too.

He'd only recently starting making that much I think, so that's why he couldn't stop talking about it or showing off. Anyway, I just stopped contacting him after the bank account incident and haven't spoken to him since.

Not all rich people are alike though, and I wouldn't have an issue dating someone who's rich, but there has to be more substance there than that. I'm already pretty well off, I have no need for anyone else's money, I just want someone I'm happy being with.

Anyway, on your situation, I think the guy you're talking about lost interest.