Does no contact work on getting an ex back?

Is it meant for healing or will it work in getting them back. The main reason for the break up was she lost the spark

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• By itself no it does not. But there are some benefits to it. It helps you to emotionally get yourself right, so you're not acting like a crazy person after the break up and it gives you time to focus on yourself.
    Plus, it gives her some time to calm down as well if things were bad. So she's more likely to be receptive if you contact her again.

But it's not magic and just not talking to her won't do you any good. Especially if you're exactly the same as you were when you two broke up.

But to be perfectly honest. If she lost all feelings for you and forgets about you after 30 days, love was never there and your relationship wasn't of substance. No one forgets the one they once loved just like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not always, but in a way it could.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Usually, the 'no contact' method fails miserably. It makes the people gradually lose interest.

If she lost the spark, it's probably a lost cause.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows. I never tried it. I have never wanted an ex back. Better to have some new then cycle through someone old tired and worn out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going no contact is only for your own good. It's just putting a name on something you have to do regardless. If someone doesn't want to be with you, or see you/talk with you why will you try to contact them? It only suffocated the one who initiated a break up or started the separation.

I don't think no contact never works for getting anyone back, and when it happens it may be for other reasons. Not because the person disappeared, you know. Don't keep your hopes up in the slighest and carry on. Chances are she's already over you, best you can do is catch up to that. Best of luck

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to North Carolina

0|0
    0|0