How long before you realize she won't call?

It's been three months and I still look at the phone, expecting her to have called or texted. It's like self-torture, knowing she's moved on and you're stuck in the past. For what it's worth, the relationship wasn't very long.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• There is no time table. What you need is to find a distraction. But before you can even do that, you need to sit yourself down and sulk up what has happened and come to understand that you need to move on. Then find friends to accompany your time, or find a new girl.

• Yeah, luckily I've been pushing myself into a new phase. It's just when I pick up my phone that I dwell on it for a while.

• Don't linger my brother. Take what you have learned from the past, from previous relationships and build on it.

• I've been in the same situation man I didn't stop checkin til I actually found someone else that I wanted to go after I think you just need to try and find someone it will help you a lot! Good luck man.:)