So I have a guy friend who is having a really hard time keeping a girlfriend. He has a child, full custody of her, so he's got that against him.
On top of that, seeing as he doesn't want kids until he gets married, along with other reasons, he wants to wait until marriage to have sex again.
Surprisingly, his dates are not ok with this. A similar thing like this happened to some of my female friends, guys thought it was either dumb/pointless/or "too late" for her to wait until marriage seeing as she already had a child.
So what about you GaGgers? What do you think of this? Would you be willing to date someone who's had sex before but decided that they wanted to be abstinent? Would them having a kid already affect your decision? Does it matter that you are or aren't a virgin? I know many virgins prefer other virgins.
- VIRGINS: Yes, even if they are a single parent. I am a virgin.12% (2)11% (2)11% (4)Vote
- NON VIRGINS: Yes, even if they are a single parent. I am NOT a virgin.12% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
- VIRGINS: Yes, but only if they didn't have kids. I am a virgin.6% (1)11% (2)9% (3)Vote
- NON VIRGINS: Yes, but only if they didn't have kids. I am NOT a virgin.19% (3)11% (2)14% (5)Vote
- VIRGINS: No I would not. I am a virgin.12% (2)16% (3)14% (5)Vote
- NON VIRGINS: No I would not. I am NOT a virgin.31% (5)42% (8)37% (13)Vote
- BOTH VIRGINS AND NON: I don't really know. It depends.8% (1)9% (2)9% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
To me, neither the fact they had a kid or that they didn't want sex before marriage would be a problem. If the click were there love would be in the air <3
The fact there is a kid would make me careful to only make it "a relationship" when I was really sure. To avoid getting a bond with the kid for 3 months and than leaving. When he or she has already lost a daddy :o0