Why are some guys afraid to approach or say hello to girls when they are with their mother?

the questions says it all. I have recently notice this on some guys.

I dont only mean that guys will come up to you to flirt. I also mean just maybe talk or say hello

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• if her mom was like mine? Probably

• Because it's awkward for some guys to go say hi to a girl if she's alone, let alone if the gal is with her mother.

• Because most mothers will just give you crap and problems concerning their daughters.

• I have thought of this when my mom want's to go out to the bar with me, how do I approach and ask a woman out with my mom?

• I am not talking about 30 year old guys in a bar with their mothers. I am talking about as if they already knew them a bit more and the guys & and girls being maybe in their 18s -20 something.

• maybe they don't like their mom watching them flirt?

• God forbid I do that with any relative around. I'd never hear the f*cking end of it.

• Because they know the mother sees right through them.

• Because my mom always has something smart or awkward to say. If I hit on a girl my mom would try to help haha.

What Girls Said 1

• Yikes- If you came up to me and tried to hit on me while my mother was around, you'd probably get beat up or scared out of your wits...