When you are dating someone but wanna take it slow so you can get to know them better, how much physical contact is appropriate?

Hand holding, kissing and stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are no rules

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you are comfortable with doing. If I was taking it slow with someone, I might just hug and hold hands or something. Kissing would be the next step. Taking it slow to me is more like getting to know the person as a friend in a way so we might do some more than friends stuff, but not too much.

What Guys Said 5

• Its best to avoid physical contact with me for as long as possible. These hands are a gift and a curse.

• It depends what stage of the relationship / dating you're at with him in my opinion.

You can PM me if you want as I feel this is going to take awhile. If you do, please reference this thread

• what ever is comfortable for both of you

• As much as possible.

• if u want to take it slow let it come naturally. not at some set time that someone else determines to be 'slow' enough.

What Girls Said 3

• It really depends on what you (and him) are comfortable with. For some, they don't even have physical contact like holding hands or kissing... And just maintain a friendly kind of distance.

• Holding hands, light kisses.

• Just be friendly. Don't have any secular relationship with him