When you are dating someone but wanna take it slow so you can get to know them better, how much physical contact is appropriate?

Hand holding, kissing and stuff?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• There are no rules

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you are comfortable with doing. If I was taking it slow with someone, I might just hug and hold hands or something. Kissing would be the next step. Taking it slow to me is more like getting to know the person as a friend in a way so we might do some more than friends stuff, but not too much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Its best to avoid physical contact with me for as long as possible. These hands are a gift and a curse.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends what stage of the relationship / dating you're at with him in my opinion.

You can PM me if you want as I feel this is going to take awhile. If you do, please reference this thread

0|0
    0|0
  • what ever is comfortable for both of you

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • if u want to take it slow let it come naturally. not at some set time that someone else determines to be 'slow' enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It really depends on what you (and him) are comfortable with. For some, they don't even have physical contact like holding hands or kissing... And just maintain a friendly kind of distance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Holding hands, light kisses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be friendly. Don't have any secular relationship with him

0|0
    0|0