Will you let your girlfriend wear sweatpants, hoodie everyday?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously. That's what I wear!

Most Helpful Girl

• They'd let you, but most guys don't like that.

What Guys Said 20

• I don't care for the way you word it. I don't feel comfortable saying I wouldn't allow her to dress like that, but if she is putting that little work into her appearance I don't think I would want to remain with her.

Most of the time it would be okay, but wearing that everyday is too much. I would have a problem with that. Once in a while I want to dress up and go out. Once in a while I want a girl that will dress up for me.

• Why dress up is important for you?

• I don't really understand the things to always be all dress up and all because if you really love the person you don't need her to be dress up and all. They have more important things to do together than just dress up with uncomfortable clothes.

• As I stated. I don't need her to be dressed up all the time. Just sometimes.

• "Let" her? I mean, i can't really demand what she wears. I'd prefer if she actually made an effort to look nice sometimes, but if she feels more comfortable that way, what are ya gonna do?

• When In public: I would expect my girlfriend to wear nice close not for me but for her since how she look represents mostly her but also our relationship. Also I will alway try to look my best so I hope she does the same. But in private and at home she can wear whatever she wants she can even walk nude all day I don't care.

• I will never allow or disallow her to wear anything. Her clothing is HER choice, and I won't really influence her in this matter.

• Yes, I actually prefer girls in sweatpants and other sporty and casual outfits ;)

• She can wear whatever she wants.

If you're asking whether I would approve or disapprove, then my answer is that, if she didn't make an effort to look good for me, then I would be disappointed.

I make an effort to look good for any girl I am with, and that is despite the additional expectations that girls have of guys, such as charm.

• Why it is important? if you like each other why wear uncomfortable clothes just for look good?

• you care a lot about the apparence?

• I think looks are important, especially to the extent that they reflect personality.

• Loose clothing all day!

• It's her choice, but I don't tend to date girls like that. They're boring.

• Of course.

• Personally, I would prefer if I and my girlfriend had specific fashion arrangements, but generally speaking, whether or not hoodies and sweatpants are a part of the equation are up to debate.

• I can't "let" her do anything she's a person...

• If all she wears is sweat pants and a hoodie then that clearly tells me im not worth her time to get dressed to go on dates with me. Trust me no woman wants a guy who dresses like a bum!

• I don't care if he dress like a bum, that doesn't mean he is idiot or doesn't about me, it's just apparence

• I'm not sure guys get a vote on the matter. Will I "let" her? Why do I get to tell her what to wear?

• in my country people don't think good of people who wear sweatpants, they think of them like lazy, idiot ,... So, will you still find your girlfriend attractive if she wear sweatpants everyday or will you dump her for a most attractive girls?

• If I'm dumping her because of what she wears, I probably didn't really love her to begin with.

• Yes I would I'm her boyfriend, not her master. She has the right to wear whatever she wants... even if it's very flirty

• will you still find her attractive if she wear sweatpants everyday?

• Yes. Cuz there's more to a woman than her looks. If she's very hella affectionate and cuddly, then she got me like butter

• it is her choice

• Lots of girls look pretty good in them and if that's what she likes I'm not going to stop her. I go after girls with a good personality anyways

• Not everyday

• That just says I don't wanna do nothing all day, take care of yourself... but sit on my ass and claim disability and be having more money than somebody that does work.

• Around the house would be fine but if we went on a date no I would not like that

• fuck no! why would i want a girl that dresses like a ghetto bitch. i hte when girls dress like boys fuck thattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt so unattractive

What Girls Said 8

• Oh, I'd love to see him try to tell me I wasn't 'allowed'.

• Yeah sure!

• Who are you to ALLOW her what to wear? She is a independent person.

• Nope, I would allow her wear what she wants. But it sounds lazy to do so everyday. I don't think it would work because in some settings it's inappropriate and would limit the places we could go.

• what place it's inappropriate for you?

• Unless you are going to spa, gym (or any other physical activity), sporting event, medical procedure or shopping it's not appropriate to wear sweats.

Places with dress codes such as bars, clubs, restaurants and some high end stores you won't even be allowed in.

• you can go at bar and restaurant even if you wear sweatpants, at least in my country we can

• I wish my boyfriend would try to stop me 😒

• What u mean let?

• Well get dumped I'm am ugly and lazy I hope he finds the perfect girl THAT would make me happy.

• That is all I wear at home, when I am not in my underwear.

• This would be my outfit of choice a lot but only really around the house. If we wanted to go out, or he was taking me out then of course I'd dress up and put some effort in for him. I wouldn't wear hoodies and sweatpants everyday but I'm also not going to dress up everyday.