OLDER MEN: Are you in a relationship with a much younger woman, and how has that worked out for you?

I am talking *legal* of course and consented.

Have any of you older men in your late 30s to 50s have or had a relationship with a girl around 18-30 years old?

How has/did it pan out?

What is she like/ what was she like as a person and in the relationship?

Just interested to hear some personal experiences :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 43 and my girlfriend is 16. Yes it's more of a sugar daddy relationship, but I love her and she loves me. I've always been attracted to younger women

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 18 years old and I currently know a man who is in his early 50s and we're in a daddy dom/ baby girl relationship.
    He is sweet, considerate, mature, loving, understanding, and whenever I have a bad day I know I can rely on him to support me and make me feel better. Even though I am a virgin, he doesn't mind. He encourages me to explore my sexuality, but within my own time. If I ever have any questions about sexuality or life in general, he is more than happy to answer them for me. Most importantly, he gives me all the love and affection I desire in return and I love being there for him. He doesn't take advantage of me either.

But I am a mature girl for my age, and I don't like or get along with people my own age. I have a unique ability to understand and communicate efficiently with people beyond my years.

So it all depends on the person :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I started dating my husband when I was 15, and he was 30, and we got married when I was 19. Our relationship is wonderful, and we have two really amazing children. We have never had a full blown yelling match, and we almost always are able to have a very calm clear conversation to discuss any issues we have. Overall, I think I have the best relationship I could imagine.

• I am 17 and I dated a 39 year old guy..