What do you thing about Saudi Girls?

I asked that cuz we really look mysterious & big issue to others ,,, we are the top weirdest country in the world hehe

say anything please even if it's bad

Also, if you intresting to know anything about my wierdo culture feel free, like how we live behind this black cover...& so on

3 years since I tried to remove Hijab & my family fighting me, but I'm not going to give up
All I need is to drive car & remove Hijab nothing else it's my simplest right, I was brainwashed

😊😊
🙆🏻🙆🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm saudian politic is too much hard for you people, like woman not allowed to drive a car and bla bla bla, but any way why you want to take your Hijab off, aren't you muslim?

• That's wrong idea again Hhh not all Muslim wear Hijab we shouldn't to, it was for our benefit not something forced Saudi Arabia makes everything like do & don't

• thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Saudi women
    So tough to be Saudi , it's like a curse... We fight for freedom and on the other hand I see many people from other countries looking down at us like we are inferior because we Give the impression of being stupid with this UGLY hijab!!! we come from shitty culture that is ruled by Fu@" men
    Sometimes I wish I was born elsewhere with another passport and religion so I wouldn't be ashamed of myself

• Oh girl😔 If you need friend in your situation just be my friend and we might figure something out together

What Guys Said 20

• You see, your story is an example to why I dislike the Saudi Arabian community and culture, while I definitely don't agree with you taking off your hijab (because I'm all for hijab and niqap), But I can understand what got you to this point. They lack manners, they don't really know how to bring up their children in a healthy Islamic household.

Not to mention the hypocrite criminal Saudi Arabia government that helps the USA and Israel in massacring our Muslim brothers and sisters.

tanha-mro.persiangig.com/.../malek-abdollah-5.jpg

• Nothing. I don't really know any Saudi girls.
    My only thoughts are

They're girls. They're Saudi. That is all :p

• I think it wonderful for you to be able to feel able to post and ask for opinions.
    Here in the UK we are lucky enough to be multilateral nearly personally I enjoy talking to people of all races and religions.
    Big cultural changes take at least 3 generations to be changed.
    Theirs nothing wrong with your beautiful country its simply going through great change.

• Thank you Yes, I love UK I enjoy talking to other races & religion, really same. That's why I love to know how people view Saudi woman since we are far in closed door

• Not at all for me the woman is still their with all the natural thoughts that any other woman nave. It's just I think they have been represt and held back by men either in a religious way and or a non religious way.
      I look forward to chatting and a having discussions with if you would like too.
      I think your very brave and I'd like to support you with your worldly education. 😆

• Thank you very much 😻 I would like to be supported.

• I don't know much about them or any in person (only on awesome Tunisian lady who got raised there) so can't say much about them... but what I can say that I don't like at all how women are treated there.

• Personally i find all muslim girls to be mysterious (which kinda intrests me) but the muslim men are a right pain in the a*s i once had a argument with a guy about a selfie. i took a selfie and unfortunately i was near them the guy came and started demanding to see the pic so he couldbe sure that his family wasn't in the pic. i was like WTF bro their faces are covered theyre not even gonna be recognized but i finally showed the pic and he left after staring at it for a full minute to make sure that his family wasn't in it. the funny thing was when i took the selfie he was taking a pic of his family with his wife and daughters face covered expect for the eyes.
    Sorry about the grammer sending this from a phone and feeling too lazy to care

• Lol u reminded me of myself, when I was brainwashed There's a guy took picture of me by mistake so I freaked out until he removed it, look at me now posted my selfie in my pro lol
      Also Westren lady liked my Abaya she insist to take picture of me I was like NoNoNo trouble
      It's cuz my brother when i take selfie with cousins he freak out telling me dirty bad shame
      I can't believe how I've changed realize my rights!!!

• good for u. welcome to the 21st century;)

• I'm Iranian and I think they're fine

• They are very attractive from when they are allowed to show their face.

No idea what their personities are like, I've never met anyone from Saudi Arabia.

• Move to the uk, you can do anything you like. Anything.

• I plan to. cuz I have the most close minded family in Saudi. They didn't appreciated my effort in following thier strict hated rules. So I changed since 2013

• I'm still old fashioned I don't look for sex lol

• Well i do and I'd love to find it. :)

• Most are beautiful. I have many Saudi guy friends. No Saudi girls though.

• Jihadists, Islamic fundamentalists, and terrorists. That's my free-association test with "Saudi girls."

• don't know about saudi women, but what i know have no intresst to visit this country - mosty because of its politics - on you're place i would go outta there asap.

• Don't remove your Hijab, you can be beaten if you do. You should know that!

• Your parents should be open minded If you don't want to do something then don't

• the fuck did I just read?

• That they're probably future jihadists

• I think most Saudi women don't think like you do. Most of them enjoy the advantages that gender roles provide them with, and don't want to lose those. Challenging those roles, have other consequences such as losing men as the woman's personal chauffeur. When women have the right to expose more of themselves also leads to greater body image issues for women. Overall I think Saudi women are stuck in the mindset that gender roles are a good thing. The only ones that seem to want out of gender roles, generally still expect men to stay in his gender role.

As a man I find that culture as repressive for men as it is for women just in different ways. I like being free from gender roles, and I enjoy looking at pretty girls showing off their sexy bodies. I would be worried about dating a woman from that country, because I don't want to end up stuck in a gender role in my relationship.

• Exactly what I think. Most girls are happy here living strict rules for other benefit they are rich. Every Saudi house should have guardian, maid, driver, free education. But this is not the life I want and here the problem.

• I am from the United States.

• Oh nice , so yeah when I wish to do what I like inside Islamic rules (which is not strict) then I can't live in Saudi Even if I get million to stay

• Potential terrorists

• Never met one, dont plan on it either, I know they are muslim for the most part though and I dont date muslims so there is that.

• I think they are mysterious like you said. Lots of things I assume about Saudi Girls too. Like they don't party, don't drink alchol, the are virgins.

• Yep I used to obey my family so I never dated, but permesious & homosexual girls are the coolest in school but in front the family they are like so quiet & scared
      No we Party without mix, but there's still a lot of private mix party in jeddah with hope to not get caught lol

• so are you promiscuous and homosexual then?

• Not at all ,,, I'm saying about the reality in here

• You're really pretty, good job fighting your culture

What Girls Said 1