How do people get boyfriends? Seriously?

Seriously, I am 21 and never been in a relationship. With weight loss and even when I was heavier, guys do not approach me or show interest in me. When I was in hs, a few guys asked me out but I rejected them because I always feel as if I am too fat for a guy and not worthy of love. Even with the weight loss, I feel ugly, regardless of the compliments I receive from others. Am I that ugly to guys? I see guys look at me all the time but they never ask me out or approach me. Like what the hell? I wish I was not alive sometimes with the way I feel 🖕🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not enough to get noticed, the guy has to get a "go ahead" signal from you. Such as a smile or something else telling him it's okay to say hi. If the guys don't think that you are interested they won't approach.

Most Helpful Girl

• Black magic and satanic rituals. That's how evertone finds partners. Duh.

What Guys Said 4

• You rejected guys in hs. Guys give you compliment now and you still consider yourself ugly. It is YOUR opinion, not theirs. Yet you keep asking if you are that ugly to guys. Now you are not. You are only ugly to yourself. With that attitude no guy will want to be around you.

• That may be the truth. I just don't know how to change the way I feel.

• I think his meaning was that there are a lot of girls like that.

• That's what I just said lol

• to get a vf you need to be selfconfident hich you are not. guys wanted to date you before you lost weight, so you should look even better now. no need to be insecure, go ahead and approach a guy if they look at you, wave or wink^^

• I think you need to think positive

• If tis was only that easy mon

• It sounds like YOU don't know what you want. They obviously do, but, YOU don't

What Girls Said 4

• You rejected guys. Girls who have bfs typically don't reject every single guy.

• Be more approachable and have more confidence

• I don't know how to have any confidence. Even exercise has me uptight

• In order to have someone else love you, you have to love yourself. And maybe you should stop focusing on it and just go with the flow and live life, you're 21 and single not 94 and on your death bed.

• You don't understand the fact that the biological clock is ticking

• Why don't you try approaching a guy then? It's the 21st century, men aren't the only ones who can use cheesy pick up lines or initiate the flirting/conversation.

• So true

• I usually start by being friends with them.