Why do girl choose guys that will hurt them in the end and not the nice guys?

I don't mean to cause a major fuss over this, but i'm a nice person and i see many time that girls choose guys who hurt them in the end and then the next guy has to break downt hat bearrier. Just wondering, that is all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you going for girls who aren't attracted to you?

Also, those "jerks" are sweet in the beginning, but get too comfortable and show their true colors. We aren't fortune tellers, we cannot tell who's gonna cheat or hurt us anymore than men can.

• tha is true. well i only asked 1 girl out and she very rudly said no. I did not do anything to provoke that so I don't know what that was about, but i was simply wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe a more pertinent question to ask is what can nice guys do to make themselves more attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably because the 'nice' guy isn't actually all that nice, or she's not interested in him, or she has no idea that he's interested in her and so just goes with the guy she knows wants at least some kind of interaction with her.

• Why do boys ignore nice girls and go for airheaded bitches?

• It's not he fact that we purposely choose a guy that will hurt us. It's that most of the guys who end up hurting us aproach us first, whereas the nice is usually timid and never makes the move fast enough. Of corse there's also the fact that we don't always know their a jerk, they all come off as nice at first.

• that can be true. Well im not one of those dudes that will turn into a jerk trust me. I'm 20 years old and time for a girlfriend you know what i mean. I'm abit old fahsioned. I want a girl i will be with forever. i dont want to play these micky mouse games... (date 6 months, break up, then date another girl)

• Girls can't tell the future, they don't know the guy will hurt them.

• Often the "bad guys" are the ones that are more confident and make their feelings clear. They also tend not to be needy, which is attractive. People get hurt, its the circle of life.

What Guys Said 0